Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I figured since there a few threads about progress on cars i figured i'd jump in myself. The car is far from finished but I still owe a few thousand on the car and I have school so yea...lol.

Here's the car when I first purchased it on 1/17/07:

Here's summer 08 mods:

eibach sportlines, 20" kmc dime wheels, GT500 spoiler, tinted tail lights, tinted windows, shorty antenna interior pieces painted and most of my bolt ons

For summer 09:
more bolt ons, SOS pillar, AEM wideband, nitrous kit, dyno tune,CDC chin spoiler, 3D carbon grill, window louvers (forgot the company) oem 2010 mirrors, hid kit

Sept twenty something mod:sorry

and now the newest mods!:
oem GT500 front end, cervinis ram air GT4 hood, WMS hood pins, hid kit for the foglights, and borla long tubes with a borla o/r X pipe going into a bassani axle back:

you can't really tell from the last pic but since the first two pics the hood vents have been installed :)

thanks for reading my long thread I'm just excited about the car. Future mods include JLT KR bezels, some kind of emblem to break up the grill a little, a black out trunk piece and the CDC glass back roof kit thing. :)

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Car has come a long way since you got it. Looks great and I love everything you've done with it so far.
Thanks I've tried to keep the mods as tasteful as possible, i know some people dont like the interior pieces and the wheels but i think the fit the car well. I can't wait to see what the future holds for this car :cool:

·
The Despised Vert
3,559 Posts
I think it needs more orange..... j/k..... looking sick as hell !!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
How you gonna pass smog with the long tubes? How often do you go to Irwindale? Id like to go out there...

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think it needs more orange..... j/k..... looking sick as hell !!
Thanks man now i just need a built motor likes yours lol
good looking car. i like the functional hood scoop.
Thanks the hood was a toss up between that and a cowl but i couldnt resist the KR hood

Your car is hawt.
How you gonna pass smog with the long tubes? How often do you go to Irwindale? Id like to go out there...
I wont have smog for a little while and even when it comes up i'll still have a hook up...

Not a fan of the color unless there is a lot of black to break up the grabber. i have to say u did a really good job in the looks dept. the front end looks bad ass!!
Thanks, the black on orange theme will keep on going but im going to keep it at a minimum, i paid for grabber orange not black lol

I love it man!! I like the painted interior too, I've considered doing it also but think I'll stick with the black/silver theme inside. Your car is just gorgeous though!!
If i had the silver iup i wouldnt have painted the interior pieces but since I have the fake cf looking dash i figured why not lol. Thanks its still a work in progress but i love it too

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome looking car, i think you have a video on youtube showing off the LT's, O/R X and Stingers??
Thats a pretty old video lol but yes thats my car and it was stock manifolds off road X and borla stingers. The new set up is Borla Long tubes, Borla o/r X pipe and bassani axle back

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good call on leaving the GT badges on there...

Car looks great. Definitally digging the look.
Thanks eventually i'll pull the badges off and paint them black with an orange line going where the middle is originally black. For now i'm happy :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.