Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
August 08 ROTM
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel! Erin was over 5 days last week and we got alot done...

Intercooler installed (which required the blower and manifold to be completely removed along with the fuel rails)
Heat Exchanger installed (which required removing the entire front end)
Intercooler reservoir and plumbing installed
Line Locks installed
SOS cup holder switch installed

Still to come...
install Cervini hood and Steeda strut hood kit
install upgraded slotted/cross drilled rotors
instal QA1 Adjutable drag shocks and Eibach rear springs

Just wanted to say thanks to Erin (Emay) again for all his hard work!

Pics in the next post since this is my first

·
August 08 ROTM
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here are the pics...

·
Registered
962 Posts
VERY NICE, would prefer a different color other then the blue on red, you gotta pick yo sidez fool... lol, its a very nice concept though

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
SSSWWWWWEEETTTT! I like you avitar! Haha. Also are you sure you want that fire extinguisher right in front of the air bag? Looks kinda dangerous. If that thing pops open that bottle might fly off.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Looks pretty sweet. Yeah that Emay, hes a hell of a guy, huh? This must be the kenne bell install he was talking about. Looks pretty good and those valve covers and what not look even better on the car than they did on the floor. Congrats man, looks great. Cant wait to see a heater vid for it...

BTW- Better tell elenor to step up or get out of the way...

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Nice!!

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
BTW Emay- Im definitally sold now... We need to work something out on getting some of my parts up there or a find a way/place to get my car disassymbled/powder coated/back together...

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
05 that's an aftermarket throttle body, and it was the cause of some serious delays during the initial KB install. The Throtle body was independenatly flashed when originally put on the car, so when KB sent out their SCT canned tune, the coding was mismatched. It was fine for the PCM itself but no good for the throttle bodies cm..

In the end KB got it handled, works mint.

Fast, if your car is down, ship me your parts and I'll get em knocked out real quick..

·
August 08 ROTM
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everyone for the kind words about my ride...
Erin came over last night after picking up the Cervini hood...just need to set the pins and maybe move the fenders in a bit and we will be good. :D

1 - 20 of 51 Posts