Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the 03 gt engine is almost ready to go in. It will have everything in my sig in it. The bbk udps and ceramic coated shorties are on the way. Its just a N/A 2v but will be a big difference from my almost stock NPI with 140k on it. And its going to be pretty of course with the accufab, bbk cai, and bbk valve covers.....I'm getting excited.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I would be excited too, that will be awesome! 140k is quite a bit tho
I don't know if you meant it the way you typed it but I think he was saying the motor he is replacing has 140k on it. I would be pretty excited too. You are going to love it.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I don't know if you meant it the way you typed it but I think he was saying the motor he is replacing has 140k on it. I would be pretty excited too. You are going to love it.
****, i didn't read that right.

my bad. replacing the 140k mile motor.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys, yea the npi engine has 140k the 03 has 20k, i'll take some pics as we go. me and my dad are doing all the work and everything will be on the engine except the cai and wires of course. itll be a fun weekend project and itll be nice to have a low mileage engine since the tranny and king cobra clutch are only about a year old

1 - 7 of 7 Posts