Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Absens haeres non erit
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday driving home I was in the left turn lane, behind several cars. To the right is a fork where drivers have to yield and is seperated by a large median. Well I hit oil/sand/ black ice or something and completely lost control while turning left at a probably 20mph. I almost almost kept control while in a 360 degree turn, unfortunately I ran out of road and slammed into the last foot of the median proceeding to go over the curb at about 10 mph. The last foot!!! Only my passenger side of the vehicle hit the curb. Well I must have an guardian angel, because the is absolutely no damage what so ever. The wheel isn't bent. None of the suspension is bent, hell I didn't even lose air in the tires. Wow way to go Ford, Ford Tough. lDamn.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Did you get the KITT upgrade to your GT with the self regenerating function? Glad to hear everythings fine though. I lose sleep for days over dumb **** like that when I have to go out and see scratches every morning...

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Glad your safe bro

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Damn, sounds like what happened to JoeIce18. Glad to hear your car's good though! How much are you paying your guardian angel? :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
nice drivin brotha lol seriously though happy ur cars ok thats lucky as hell

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Damn, sounds like what happened to JoeIce18. Glad to hear your car's good though! How much are you paying your guardian angel? :D
Funny how I am like known as Crash on this Forum LOL.... But Man you are so lucky man... I can tell you from experience Gaurdrails and Meadians are not forgiving...

Seriously though I found out a month after my accident that both my Axels were bent and causing my rotors to rub and make a annoying sqeaking noise... Check your axels out because our axels are very fragile... When I had my dealership fix it they said it is very common even on the slightest impact...

-Joe

·
Absens haeres non erit
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Funny how I am like known as Crash on this Forum LOL.... But Man you are so lucky man... I can tell you from experience Gaurdrails and Meadians are not forgiving...

Seriously though I found out a month after my accident that both my Axels were bent and causing my rotors to rub and make a annoying sqeaking noise... Check your axels out because our axels are very fragile... When I had my dealership fix it they said it is very common even on the slightest impact...

-Joe
Thanks. Any tips on checking for axle damage?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I only found out because I went through 2 pairs of brake pads and rotors in less then a month and my dealership found it out for me... Maybe somone else on the forum may have a way for you to check your axels...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts