Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys i'm not really interested in selling this stuff outright unless someone would like to buy it all at once. I've kinda lost the craving for the strip, and just want a fun street car. I'm looking for a possible trade for a supercharger setup.

Here is what I have.
New Manley H beams with ARP bolts (stock size)
Clevite 77 rod bearings
New CP 3v pistons AND pins 9.4.1 compression (standard bore)
CP moly rings
New Comp Beehive valve springs (not high load springs)
New Comp valve spring retainers (steel)
New Comp SPR stage 3 N/A cams
I might be working out a deal with a friend for my Steeda intake, if so, I will have a C&L Racer for sale. So either a steeda or a racer, not sure yet.
There might be some more to add to the list that I can't think of. This stuff is good for a pretty nice N/A setup OR a boost setup (minus the cams really) but they are brand new and could be sold pretty easy. If no-one is interested i'll just finish up the motor once I get the heads in for it.

ALSO have a HSW 2005+ Nitrous kit USED, and a custom set of Comp Thumpr cams that I might be willing to throw in for the right deal.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
If I were you I would build the motor and wait for the right deal on a used blower to come along.

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
I would be interested in the spr cams and accessories for them if you decide to part out seperately

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I were you I would build the motor and wait for the right deal on a used blower to come along.

Can't really afford both right now. If I don't find a deal somewhere though I will keep this stuff and build the motor. I'm talking to someone with a procharger that is somewhat interested, but I doubt anything will happen. Its worth a try...........i'm just not into building the motor and having that big of an investment come apart on me. If I blow up a stock motor, hell I can get another one for 1k or less. You know how many stock motors I can blow up before I reach the price of a BUILT motor?!?!? LOL

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok TTT guys. Most of the engine parts are for sale. I bought a new truck and need to pay off some bills (still have the stang').......

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
^ Yea and what is still for sale, if you sold some things..

·
Registered
10 Posts
New Comp Beehive valve springs (not high load springs)
New Comp valve spring retainers (steel)
New Comp SPR stage 3 N/A cams

pm me how much you want for these picked up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts