Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1969 mustang coupe. I put in a 5.0 fuel injected engine from a 1993 mustang. I cannot get my altenator from the 1993 to charge the battery. The 1993 altenator has a internal rerulator and the 1969 come with an external regulator. Does anyone have any idea of how to rewire the new altenator to run the guage and charge the battery?
I have overlaid all other wiring (oil sending unit, temp sending unit) to the computer and to guages and made them work well. But i cant figure this one out. Please help.

·
Registered
0 Posts
The buy replica gucci versatility as well as the extended possibilities of design and color have produced these boots gucci sunglasses sought-after objects even although in the market. You do not should replica gucci online stick to just buying a pair in brown or black, you can purchase them in almost any color you desire. gucci shoes traditional colours like dark and grey are wonderful choices. even although vivid colours like orange, red-colored and pink can improve your glimpse significantly and make you extremely eye-catching even although in the crowd. gucci You can arranged on them possibly using a pair of jeans tucked in or using a short skirt as well as a pair of opaque tights. in relation to buying UGG boots, ordinarily choose genuine pairs for equally aesthetical and sensible reasons.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts