Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, no pics, but i just picked up a 150 amp altnernator from eagle auto electronics on ebay for like 120-150 shipped i cant remember. DAMN its sweet!! perfect fit, puppy fits right in.. I have about 2k watts in my stereo and before this my car would almost stall, now it dont even dim a little bit!! also, when i first start my car, it use to need slight revving for the first 2 minutes so it doesn't stall. Now, it starts up faster (it never was slow but its quicker now) and it keeps itself alive nad it idles better! its pretty sweet great investment i even feel like i gained a bit of pickup. Install was simple, i did have to file down a bit of the stock arm but it look 10 minutes and it looks stock. It is wonderful and the customer service is amazing. Reccomended HIGHLY to anyone, even if you dont have a stereo .. I had the stereo on lightly, the lights, heat, and up and down the windows and it never dropped below 13.9 volts. absolutely great!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I got 2, jessus I forget power acustic 12's I think that's the brand they may be audio bahn.

But 1 more thing, alternators have nothing to do with starting the car as far as I know........

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I got 2, jessus I forget power acustic 12's I think that's the brand they may be audio bahn.

But 1 more thing, alternators have nothing to do with starting the car as far as I know........
unless his old alternator wasnt putting a good charge on the battery before it was turned off

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
an amazing ad? so no ones seen me on these forums?? dont continue talking whoever has hostility get a life i dont want you here. My car starts quicker idles smoother and runs better once i changed the alternator, i guess im lying though! i cant get pics i dont own a camera. And yes stereo mods on a mustang, i like listening to my car and my music jeez

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
saliv and 91 cobra that was directed towards you no one else. I gotta get a camera im so in the dark lol!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I also have to wait to take pictures of the subs and amps because i cant find a good place to mount the active crossovers for the hertz.. Cant go in the door they will rust i think im going to make a false floor but idk yet

1 - 12 of 12 Posts