Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the motor I have swapped in has the bullit intake and so a different alternator plug so im just going to cut my plug off and make one essentially but does anyone know the difference in the wires? my car side has 2 wires and the alternator side (or bullit car) has 3 I believe? sort of on a time crunch any ideas?

·
Banned from AFM member!
783 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
still trying to make a 4G to 6G plug myself i just need to know what 2 wires on the bullit side are twisted together a little help anywhere? maybe a bullit alternator wiring diagram and a gt wiring diagram? or maybe someone just knows? or anyone with the adapter plug who can go out and peak would be AWESOME and would get reps for sure!

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
PM Smilieboy, they just did his last weekend, and he should be able to go look at it and tell you which 2 wires were connected together.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
in case anyones wondering you dont need to connect all 3 wires, the two outside wires are enough for it to work and charge. the middle wire apparently does nothing.... when i got the adapter from late model restoration (linked above) ( any be the way it took 10 days to ship to east lansing mi..... not happy) but it isnt really as pictured. It has the two outside wires of the 3 prong to the two on the gt car side and the middle wire is on a separate plug and just hangs there, I dont know what its supposed to do but everything works correctly so for now im running it but ill keep researching trying to figure out what it does.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts