Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay, As I was driving home from work this evening, I pulled up on this Subi WRX, all black with tint...a very clean car. We are both doing about 70, but there's quite a bit of traffic. I swing out to pass this guy and he throttles it up so I can't get by (only 2 lanes). I look over, but I can't see the guy thru the tint. So, I duck back in behind him. It then it opens up into 3 lanes and the guy takes off, 4th gear for me. He pulls me a little, probably because he hit the throttle first, but I reel him back in. I have just hit 110, still in fourth gear. We are heading for this hi-speed left hander and I pull to the outside of him, the long way around, (He had the inside lane) and I start to throttle by him at 115. My car starts sliding and starts losing grip. I have to start modulating the throttle to keep my car under control. He then pulls me through the corner and exits the corner with about three car lengths on me. We come up on some traffic and we both lift. I'm pissed, it's the lack of not having those X2 Steeda ball joints. The roll center is all screwed up without them! That little Subi got thru the corner better than I did and I'm still pissed. And lets not forget that I have a P1SC. Damn it! I'm thinking that it can't be me, it's got to be this frickin car! I pull up next to the guy at about 60 and he rolls down the window. I look over and it's this young hot lookin' chick with long dark hair. She rolls off at the next off ramp and is gone, leaving me holding my wang. WTF! That does it, I spending a **** load more loot on my car so I can get this POS of mine up to speed. I'm still pissed!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One things for sure, I would never make this **** up...lol

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't get beat on acceleration. I got beat thru the corner.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
those lil subi's are beasts in the corners...stangs arent setup up for the twisties. Shouldnt this be in the clubhouse though?

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
those lil subi's are beasts in the corners...stangs arent setup up for the twisties. Shouldnt this be in the clubhouse though?
Racer's corner probably

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
just a question, i know you got beat inthe corner and i understand why. BUT how was she not looking at tail lights on the strait part before the corner...

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
just a question, i know you got beat inthe corner and i understand why. BUT how was she not looking at tail lights on the strait part before the corner...
The Subi has 400 rwhp?:dunno

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
sorry mr perfection...lol and yes it would be...im really curious as to how he didnt pull on it...especially if he has that centri on there. unless he was shifting with his left hand because his right was busy lookin at that girl blowin his doors off

·
Registered
248 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
4 wheel drive vs 2 wheel drive ....you do the math ;)

dont forget tires play a roll as well.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts