Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Head Unicorn
5,085 Posts
Yes.

Edit:

Jesus at the rust. Thank god I don't live in snowland. Seriously, the prybar and wiggling will get it home. You shouldn't be having that big of a problem.

·
Head Unicorn
5,085 Posts
Axle side bracket.... between the arm and the bracket.

·
Head Unicorn
5,085 Posts
LOL. Easy once you figure it out isn't it. Now you'll know for the next time.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
gotta use some muscle on these cars most of the time.

·
GT 4.6 SOHC
270 Posts
Yep, muscle it is...

Unfortunately, don't got enough right now to pull the neck filler out of the side of gas tank, so I must take eveything that is in the way; out of the way! Last thing I want to do is drop the tank again!

BTW, good job muscle man

·
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.
7,889 Posts
Yes.

Edit:

Jesus at the rust. Thank god I don't live in snowland. Seriously, the prybar and wiggling will get it home. You shouldn't be having that big of a problem.
You think THAT'S bad??? You should see some of the cars I work on daily :lol I get a few each week that literally don't have a pinch weld anymore towards the rear of the car. They simply just rust out and rot. Welcome to the midwest :lol

I have 5 pry bars in my toolbox from 6 inches to 2 foot.. sure are handy when you need to line stuff up
Hit up your matco guy for one of there 36" pry bars... I got one at work and if that sumbitch won't move something, it's not moving :bubba: Sure is pretty dam handy to have though.

·
Registered
61 Posts
A little late now but , when that happens if you just articulate the arm up and down,you'll see it come in or out. Trial and error. And yes of course a pry bar. I also fab prerunner suspension.

·
Registered
61 Posts
usually move the arm itself down and the bushing will move up and in. Then just muscle it front to back while slowly moving the arm itself up,if that makes sense.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts