Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
The only things that bugs me about this is the brand. I just can't seem to find any reviews on the brand. Looks like an awesome deal though!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Meh. I did a precut Vinyl for $20. But as long as you like it have at it. Some guys have had success with a $5 can of plasti dip.

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Meh. I did a precut Vinyl for $20. But as long as you like it have at it. Some guys have had success with a $5 can of plasti dip.
I think plastidip is actually 7 dollars :lol

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
276 Posts
Honestly, I'm beyond disappointed by the black friday sales I'm seeing so far. Guess I won't be stocking up on parts tonight.

·
Registered
108 Posts
yeah, same here. I was just looking over the American muscle site and nothing really jumped out at me. I'll look again after a nap.

·
Hardon Enthusiast
2,291 Posts
i know, black friday is supposed to be huge discounts and savings. best buy can sell a 40"tv for 150 bucks but i cant get a set of cams for more than 20 bucks off...LMR, AM, CJ all need to do like a 15% off everything sale. the more you spend the more you save. talk about moving some car parts out!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd like to think most stuff wasn't discounted substantially because they already have pretty reasonable prices.

Ordered that Deck lid, should be installed in the next few days, I'll post some pictures.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok here it is, waiting for the rain to clear before I install it.

$39, free shipping!

Seems to be thick plastic, no imperfections.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Be careful putting that thing on, 3m tape is really sticky.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gonna get some more tape from auto-zone. The supplied stuff doesn't seem like enough.

Was lining it up properly an issue?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Turned out looking great. Kinda kicking myself for not jumping on that deal now.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's a quality material, I can already tell. Put some extra tape on it (they never seem to give you enough). It's already rained for a few days and no issues. Best mod for the price!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts