1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
they just want some of ur weem cream man

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
oh and my biggest pet peeve is when ppl throw on cobra mach saleen badges when its not. like when GTs or 6ers put cobra emblems on cmon keep the damn pony! dress up the car not the damn name. and *like this car* its a mach so don't put on saleen badges on it! if anything take all the badges off if you don't like the badges that are on there! I don't have any problem with ppl using cobra, mach, 6er, Gt body parts n switch em around just not the names. misrepresentation just makes you look restarted!

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I personally dont care at all when people badge a car that its not. It's their car and their personal preference. They're expressing what they like the best.

I just thought this car was awsome and very original... I usually HATE saleen body kits... but it really works for that car, i think it looks sick.

O and i forget, Weems, you do take that special place in my heart... ur's is the best stang i've seen, sry, just forgot.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I love that car! If it was mine then i wouldnt put the badges on, but again id keep the bodykit. Im in Arizona, and apparently that guys shop isnt too far from where I live.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
it's definitely pretty.. and lots of nice performance upgrades.. there's just something about that azure blue, though.. it looks sharp, but that blue color just.. i dunno.. it's pretty i just would prefer a different color mach over the azure

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Car looks good, but I dont like the color.

I like blue, but not azure (baby) blue hehe. Plus the hood needs the black insert back.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts