Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off.......Hello!!!!!!

I'm a member of a couple national SVT forums.

I want to extend an invite to everyone in the Northwest to a dyno/ tunning session at the Powershop in Enumclaw WA.

Amazon Tuning Solutions are comming out here Oct 3rd to do the tuning and the Powershop is hosting it.

If there is an interest in here I will post up all the info including the cost.

Before I posted this I asked for permission.....I didn't want to come off like I'm selling something. This is for us Ford enthusiasts to get some great tuning in.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tunes with Diablosport and SCT

The for sure cost breakdown is:

$250 per person Paid to Amazon (actual dyno tuning fee)

$500 for the dyno for the day (this is NOT per person, this is split by the number of people) This is an awesome deal normaly $100-150 per hour at any of the places I called.

$399 if you need a tuner and custom lifetime tune (smokin deal, lowest cost for a new tuner alone that I've seen is $360 and the lifetime tune is normaly $175)

$125 if you just need the lifetime tune (see above)

$Nothing if you are already one of there customers and already have a programmer.

Not set costs:
Airfare and hotel for Rick.

We set a cutoff date for Sept 18th to get a better price on a plane ticket, to error on the high side I have been figuring $500 for the plane and $250 for the hotel (2 nights).........again, this is on the high side. I have found tickets for half that but plane tickets go up and down.......these costs are split between everyone.

To add to that........we have to have a min 8 people so when you split up all shared costs we would be doing very well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts