Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
April is here and the forum member specials are back as promised! These deals are good from April 1st through April 30th. So take advantage of these exclusive savings while they last...you'd be a fool not to!

10% Off All Mishimoto High Performance Aluminum Radiators

Summer is just around the corner and so is the summer heat, so its about that time that you get your Mustang's cooling system in check! Mishimoto High Performance Aluminum Radiators cool 20-25% better then stock, meaning your Mustang runs cooler and is capable of more horsepower! Available for almost ever application from 1979-2005+, pick up this easy install upgrade today!

Discount Code valid on all Mishimoto Radiators.

Discount Code: fcmar08malrad10off​

20% Off Mustang MACH1 Style Chin Spoilers

Mustang MACH1 Style Chin Spoilers are the perfect styling cue to give your Mustang that aggressive front end look of the MACH1! These Spoiler Kits really help your Mustang stand out from the pack. Unlike other MACH1 style Chin Spoilers on the marker that use thin fragile materials and plastic mounting hardware, our Chin Spoilers feature thicker stronger construction and now come with metal fastener hardware!​

Discount code valid only on American Muscle MACH1 Style Chin Spoilers.

Discount Code: fcmar08chinspoil20off​

25% Off American Muscle Billet Aluminum Interior Pieces

With car show season at hand, it is time to rack up those extra points by covering up or replacing those cheapo papa Ford plastic interior pieces with CNC machined billet aluminum! American Muscle features a wide variety of interior billet aluminum parts to give your Mustang that high quality exotic look and feel!​

Discount code valid only on American Muscle Billet Aluminum Parts.​

Discount Code: fcmar08billetalu25off​

Important Legal Mumbo Jumbo: All prices subject to change. All sales and sales pricing subject to availability. All prices are good only while supplies last. Only one coupon code can be applied per order. Coupon prices are only valid when coupon code is entered during the checkout process. Reduced prices will be seen during the checkout process after a coupon code is entered. Thank you for reading all of our tiny legal text.

·
Registered
927 Posts
i thought this was going to be a big blow out sale?:sorry i vote for a 15% or 10% discount off everything.. id say 25 but im not greedy
im greedy i want 25% off :D

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
im sorry but i must say.......... there is no way in hell, your going to give your mustang that "exotic" or "high quality" feel. lets face it people these cars are pieces of junk. but damn they are a lot of fun

·
Registered
927 Posts
im sorry but i must say.......... there is no way in hell, your going to give your mustang that "exotic" or "high quality" feel. lets face it people these cars are pieces of junk. but damn they are a lot of fun
wtf good way to bring moral up .
but that was not the topic .

A DAD tells his son
"son you one stupid SOB and will not be anything in life but i still love you "

son tell his dad
"thanks dad "
then he shoots him and tells his dad
"i love you too /\hole"

why is it the mods here make things worse than help ?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Isn't the whole point of a Mustang that it is an "everyday man's" performance car. I sure as hell will never be able to afford a true exotic, but why knock someone for trying to make their Mustang as nice as possible? You have to admit, they have huge potential.

·
MM Elder/Retired Site Mod
11,488 Posts
i can see the hight quality part but the exotic i will have to agree with grumpy mod (nice 7 dwarfs reference huh lol) the only way a mustang is going to be considered exotic is if you strap a papaya to its bumper. but our cars have a distinction no other car has it is the only american muscle car to have never been taken off the shelf and that i say makes them pretty damn special.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
give me your piece of junk then please:D it will never be a exotic and i don't ever want it to be. its american muscle.. well used to be heh.

·
Registered
927 Posts
i can see the hight quality part but the exotic i will have to agree with grumpy mod (nice 7 dwarfs reference huh lol) the only way a mustang is going to be considered exotic is if you strap a papaya to its bumper. but our cars have a distinction no other car has it is the only american muscle car to have never been taken off the shelf and that i say makes them pretty damn special.
Never said it was going to be an exotic he said " to give your Mustang that high quality exotic look and feel!"
but theres no need to go over board we all know its no exotic but no need to point out the BS.

·
Registered
927 Posts
what time EST does your last UPS order get shipped out?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yup, never said it would make the Mustang exotic...just give it the look and feel! Ever been to a car show to see some real exotics up close? Chances are they are not going to have cheapo plastic interiors...most will be made with high quality metals, carbon fibers, wood, etc. :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts