Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did American muscle retract their discount codes? I havent ordered in a while but says code I have is invalid .also searched dan bailer no response as well.

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Take your business elsewhere. Their customer service is practically nonexistant and they pulled out of the forums a long time ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
yeah, they don't sponsor the forum anymore so there's no more discount code

Take your business elsewhere. Their customer service is practically nonexistant
when did that become the case? they used to be one of the best

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Its been like that for some time. There are a few threads on s197 about it too. I personally had a bad experience myself a few years ago when I bought spark plugs from them that were defective. I had to talk to a bunch of people and it was like I was speaking a different language and they werent friendly at all.

Recently I bought a trim piece for my 07 gt from lmr that was also defective. I called them up and literally within two minutes a new one was sent out. Much better experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys thought there must be an issue. I had to pull a transmission back out due to a 8 bolt flex plate with improper spacing.. it was pulling converter out of front pump almost half an inch guess it should have been caught on install but i didn't personally do the install .good ole made in china products lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts