Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for the record for you guys that don't know. When you order 2 tires and 2 rims it takes 3 days for them to mount and balance before shipping. I didn't see this anywhere when I ordered them so just letting you guys know for future ordering. Don't expect to get them in a few days. The lady I talked to told me I should see them by next Wednesday. I ordered them Tuesday of this week. Just wish I had known I would have just had them sent and I would have got them mounted. So much for the track this weekend

·
Enthusiast
115 Posts
you're trading that extra time for the money you would have spent having them mounted and balanced somewhere though, there'll be plenty of track weekends in the future!

·
Registered
920 Posts
Just for the record for you guys that don't know. When you order 2 tires and 2 rims it takes 3 days for them to mount and balance before shipping. I didn't see this anywhere when I ordered them so just letting you guys know for future ordering. Don't expect to get them in a few days. The lady I talked to told me I should see them by next Wednesday. I ordered them Tuesday of this week. Just wish I had known I would have just had them sent and I would have got them mounted. So much for the track this weekend
Hey Mach,

Sorry that you weren't aware of the time frame man! Unfortunately, it does take the Mount and Balance team a few days to get the orders out as they are done custom to your order.

One thing I can guarantee is that you'll be happy when they come in and you definitely can't beat free.

If you ever need anything, let me know!

-Will

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not beating up on American muscle at all. Those guys are top notch. Just letting people know that they take 3 days to mount and balance before they ship. No harm no foul

·
Need more wallet filler
194 Posts
good to know. Not bad but good to know if you are expecting a quicker turn around

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
I bought two 17x10.5 wheels with NT555 tires on a Monday and I received them on Thursday of the same week. This was back in 2013, so maybe something has changed. They did have 55psi in them when they were delivered though.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
I remember getting mine pretty quickly as well, and that was just within the last couple months. Want to say 4 business days.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe I will get lucky

·
Registered
920 Posts
Not beating up on American muscle at all. Those guys are top notch. Just letting people know that they take 3 days to mount and balance before they ship. No harm no foul
good to know. Not bad but good to know if you are expecting a quicker turn around
I bought two 17x10.5 wheels with NT555 tires on a Monday and I received them on Thursday of the same week. This was back in 2013, so maybe something has changed. They did have 55psi in them when they were delivered though.
I remember getting mine pretty quickly as well, and that was just within the last couple months. Want to say 4 business days.
Maybe I will get lucky

Hey guys,

I just wanted to mention that that time it takes is really all dependent on volume.

Most of the time, if you order a set of wheels/ tires in the middle of the winter, they'll be ready to go in a few hours but in the middle of car show season, we have a ton of orders coming in!

That being said, we make sure that all orders are perfect before shipping and get them out as fast as we can!

Hope this helps!

-Will

1 - 10 of 10 Posts