Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im about to order a hood scoop to replace my oxidated one and was wondering if there was a discount for moddedmustang members?

·
needs more boost
4,897 Posts
send a pm to one of the AM guys and they'll give it to you. I think you have to have a certain amount of posts but I can't remember what it is.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
AMDanBailer is his screen name I believe, just go to the authroized venders, then Americanmuscle.com and you should find the reps.

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
so im about to order a hood scoop to replace my oxidated one and was wondering if there was a discount for moddedmustang members?
Of Course! I can definitely hook you with the discount, like mentioned above the only requirement is a minimum of 50 post.

Thanks for your business and loyalty, we really appreciate it! Ill shoot you a PM with the discount code now, Enjoy.

-Dan

·
Torchin tires...
2,206 Posts
Of Course! I can definitely hook you with the discount, like mentioned above the only requirement is a minimum of 50 post.

Thanks for your business and loyalty, we really appreciate it! Ill shoot you a PM with the discount code now, Enjoy.

-Dan
I am part of a car club and we have a 5% discount, can i combine that with a MM discount?

·
Torchin tires...
2,206 Posts
Thats what i figured, makes sense. Free items? Stack all the discounts!! haha

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
I am part of a car club and we have a 5% discount, can i combine that with a MM discount?
How much of a discount do we get exactly? I'm just curious because I buy a lot of stuff on AM and I just now found out you get a discount lol.
Unfortunately you can't stack discount codes, sorry about that! The Forums discount is for 6%, the only requirement is a minimum of 50 post.

Shoot me a PM if any of you guys don't have it yet! I hope this helps.

-Dan

·
Registered
928 Posts
can you use a giftcard and the discount on the same order?

·
GT 4.6 SOHC
270 Posts
Actually, that sounds pretty nice considering that I am a consistent buyer on AM. Another nice reason why I am apart of this community! :D

Woot Woot >50

·
GT 4.6 SOHC
270 Posts
6% helps. yall should start a "rewards program"
Any discount will help. As for the "rewards program" ~ sarcasm? :dunce:

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
can you use a giftcard and the discount on the same order?
Yes. You can use the 6% discount and a Giftcard. The only limitation we have is just one "discount code" per order!

I hope this helps.

-Dan
6% helps. yall should start a "rewards program"
We've actually been tossing around the idea of a Rewards Program. Let me get an update on this for you and see what I can dig up!

Stay Tuned!

-Dan

1 - 20 of 26 Posts