Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I got all of my parts from American Muscle and one of my tires is flat. I filled it back up with air and it sounds like it is not sealing. I am planning on calling them on Monday. I do not want to take it to a local tire shop until I speak to them. I am also a little dissapointed. I spent a little over $1500 with them on this single order. The same or next day I get an email saying that if I spend $150 they will send me a free t-shirt. Well I thought i might get a freebie with a $1500 order but no such luck. I am probably just whining. All my parts look great and love the FR500's. Going to be ordering my hood from them in the next few days.

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
Email them and they'll send you a shirt. They sent me a banner a month after an order I placed and mine was only a couple hundred. They have amazing customer service I'm sure they'll find a way to make it right.

·
Banned
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like AM. Anytime I am trying to decide on which vendor has best quality I always go with AM. I will give them a call Monday and see what they want me to do about my tire and see if I can get a freebie:D

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

I really like AM. Anytime I am trying to decide on which vendor has best quality I always go with AM. I will give them a call Monday and see what they want me to do about my tire and see if I can get a freebie:D

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Well I got all of my parts from American Muscle and one of my tires is flat. I filled it back up with air and it sounds like it is not sealing. I am planning on calling them on Monday. I do not want to take it to a local tire shop until I speak to them. I am also a little dissapointed. I spent a little over $1500 with them on this single order. The same or next day I get an email saying that if I spend $150 they will send me a free t-shirt. Well I thought i might get a freebie with a $1500 order but no such luck. I am probably just whining. All my parts look great and love the FR500's. Going to be ordering my hood from them in the next few days.
I'm sorry to hear about the tire issue! I'm not exactly sure why it's not holding air or what the case may be here. However, we'll make sure you're squared away very quickly!

Can you please shoot me a PM with your order number included and I'll make sure you're taken care of. I'll also send you out a T-shirt without a problem!

I look forward to speaking with you.

-Dan

·
Banned
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I took the car to the tire shop today and the tire was sealed to the rim just fine. I thought great it must have sealed when I drove it to them. Then they checked the inside of the rim and found that two of the spokes were leaking at the base. I called AM and they are going to ship me a new rim Monday. I know they are doing all that they can but it sucks that I will have to wait another week before I can drive the car. Factory defects really sucks!

·
Banned
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My new rim came in today. I am hoping to get to the tire shop tomorrow and get the rims swapped out. Hopefully no more issues.

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Just opened the box. I did get the wheel but no shirt:(

·
Banned
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got my new wheel on and everything looks to be ok. No leaks!!! Thanks to Dan and AM for getting everything taken care of. I will be placing my next order soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts