Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where a nice bike is like a suzuki gsxr 750 or yamaha r1 is for 3000 or less..and im talking like a 2001 or 2002 and below..

·
Registered
962 Posts
i know of an 02 r6 for 3750.... with 3600 miles... but its in kansas and the price is very firm

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
i would suggest going on over to ebay and looking there. it will tell you way nmore than any of us can. and ill be getting an 08 gsxr 1000 in a couple months or so

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok will do then and yeah i been checking on ebay but sometimes there prices are way higher then anyone for some reason and cool dragn your getting a bike did you sell your car?

·
Banned
3,947 Posts
bull **** if it isnt. go blue book that bike i guarantee you its worth a lot more than that. i paid 6,000 for my 636 and i got it for under blue book. 3,000 for one is a good price.
i got a 02 R6 with like 4k miles on it with full youshikua (spelling?) exhaust, gears, power commander or watever the **** it is, and brand new tires for 3200 bucks

·
Sheep Dog
434 Posts
haha yoshimura man but yea there ya go you got a hell of a buy there although with all that **** on it, its a safe bet it was a hard 4000 miles. is this bike youre talkin about the one you wrecked?

·
Banned
3,947 Posts
haha yoshimura man but yea there ya go you got a hell of a buy there although with all that **** on it, its a safe bet it was a hard 4000 miles. is this bike youre talkin about the one you wrecked?
yep lmfao

oh well...sold it for 2800 bucks liek 2 weeks after so only lost 500 bucks (brand new helmet that was dented lol)

and the bike was written up as totaled lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts