Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Its because we all want what we can't have. Once a girl sees your into another girl or vice versa, you become 10x more attractive. I hate to admit it but it happens to me. I'll think a girl is just "alright", but then I find out she hooked up with someone or has a boyfriend, I think "omg, that girl is datable and desired" and she becomes hot.

I agree that for the most part, people want what they can't have, especially girls. You're probably on your own though with what makes girls desirable. :lol

Its like bitches just know when you're with someone and all just come on to you. Next time this happens I'm ****ing everyone.

:lmao :rockon

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
I think for girls the rule applies that was the same as kids. You don't want that toy until someone else is playing with it. As soon as they put it down you have lost interest.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
My attempt at translating:

"Since the age of 12, I've only been single for 6 months... It's much easier to get nudes and get laid when I don't have a gf... Then again, it could be because when I'm single I tell them I have a gf and they know I'll flirt and get in bed with them, but then I'll leave and emotionally **** them over."

Not sure if he means he actually gets in bed with them and then leaves, or he doesn't and the girls know that he could get in bed with them but would leave anyway?

I'm confused as well.
Yes this is what I'm saying. I will leave them naked. Not ever touching them. I may seem like a retard on here. But my tounge is much more smooth then my hands. I saying I am a natural flirt, it's not something I ever try to do. I do not cheat, I'm a strong believer that if your not happy get out of the ****ing relationship and be single. And my statements come from me being single for those 6 months. Let's just say my number and amount of naked pics dramaticly increased and I wasn't trying I was simply acting how I normally do. And its 2am and I'm posting this so I'm willing to bet its far from understandable. I'll repair in the day time

sent from Manehatten

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
"Pussy can smell other pussy".

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Ill agree with the fact that I get more attention when I have a gf, when I was single I couldnt get a look from any girl to save my life and now it's like I cant go anywhere with or without the gf and not get the attention of other girls.

The worst is when Im buy something for my gf without her there, the cashier or sales girl always flirts with me :wtf

·
Needs moar meat
5,011 Posts
I get that a lot... Go shopping with the gf, hot girl is helping us, girl always flirts with me. Gets deathglares from my gf and then when we leave she's all fired up lol

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
It will ALWAYS be this way. Wait until you have a wedding band on your finger.
From the woodworks of pussy heaven they will fall. And you can do nothing about it but look...LOL

·
Needs moar meat
5,011 Posts
^haha exactly...
her:did you see her looking at you ? she was flirting with you.....
me: um no she wasnt...
Lol, man, I just play dumb.
"Nooo, totally wasn't flirting."
"I'll ****ing kill the bitch"
"Please put down the knife"

·
Registered
975 Posts
from what i understand from my older male friends(guys in their 30's and 40's):

single= getting nothing or meeting rosie palmer
in a relationship=trying to get with one girl but fighting off several others
married= no sex. wife gets bored after awhile and you cant touch anything else even though they are all around ya waiting

i have a female friend that used to look at me like the cool older brother cause her brothers were complete opposites of her. lately since my gf and i have been fighting she has been playing the sassy friend card on me and knows its teasing me.

·
Bearer of Bad News
2,478 Posts
My wife sees people hitting on me. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me, but I never notice. I do notice however, when she's checking other women out. I have to remind her to be less obvious. She'll look a woman up and down. Almost like she wants to get caught doing it. But that's not it. It's the fact that she doesn't have a penis and doesn't understand the art of peripheral eye banging.

·
The Hammer
14,288 Posts
As soon as I start "liking" this girl and spending more time with her, all of these other girls come out of nowhere who are suddenly interested. Literally every single day I get hit on or flirted with, like, very obviously. Is this supposed to be some kind of test to see if I actually really like the girl I'm interested in? :lol

Who else has had this happen to them? I know I can't be the only one.
i had that happen to me recently... i started dating a hooker (yea i know how to find the keepers) and all these girls started coming out of no where....

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I get that a lot... Go shopping with the gf, hot girl is helping us, girl always flirts with me. Gets deathglares from my gf and then when we leave she's all fired up lol
^haha exactly...
her:did you see her looking at you ? she was flirting with you.....
me: um no she wasnt...
im sure your ladies are awesome dont get me wrong but whew i lucked out.

go shopping with gf, gf will see a hot girl in store and make me look. go to check out hot girl helps us, gf flirts with cashier, walk away gf ask "did you see her tits they were awesome!"

funny thing is i maybe the only guy not turned on by lesbians.

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
This is completely normal. How it's normal, I don't know but it just is. Once I was on my first date with a girl and my ex was with her girl friends at the same restaurant sitting at a different table. Well the two ****ing girls knew each other and I ended up eating together with everyone and never got any ****ing ass that night :facepalm:

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Back when I was dating my wife (and was 50lbs lighter mind you) we were at the mall in spencers just kinda looking at all of novelty things. I made a comment about something with gene simmons face on it and how he will put his name on anything that will sell and out of now where this girl enters the converstation. So me being the socially awkward person I am I don't even realize what's going on. I say a few words to her but for the most part I'm not really paying her much attention. When she walks off I stop and think about it. I look to my girlfriend and ask "Was she flirting with me?" The look in my girlfriends eyes were that of murder and she said to me "If she had been flirting any more she would have taken you in the back and raped you."

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
im sure your ladies are awesome dont get me wrong but whew i lucked out.

go shopping with gf, gf will see a hot girl in store and make me look. go to check out hot girl helps us, gf flirts with cashier, walk away gf ask "did you see her tits they were awesome!"

funny thing is i maybe the only guy not turned on by lesbians.
so your saying your gf is a lesbian?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
so your saying your gf is a lesbian?
idk lol i know she likes dudes also but she loves to check out females and to my knowledge she hasnt had sex with another female. i think its more of a comfortable with herself and the fact she can admire another's beauty.

and the fact she trust that im not going to try and **** that other girl.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:getmoney:

41 - 60 of 74 Posts