Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Achieving more N/A power!
Joined
·
3,156 Posts
I have to look into getting a permit. If it's not too much I will get it just to show the judge that I am willing to get it, but it's absolutely pointless because I found out sailboats aren't allowed on Norfolk waterways anyway, so it would be a waste of money.
 

·
RIP Dennis
Joined
·
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
So where can you put it out at?

Maybe you should try to explain it to him...Also I would find out how much the fine is for not having a permit...

Dude you should have slipped the dyke some tongue...You might have been able to make her cross back over and might have even gotten out of your ticket...J/K
 

·
RIP Dennis
Joined
·
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
gills99stang said:
Haha, when she first walked up I honestly had to take a second of whether to call her Sir or Ma'am... no ****.
Sometimes you just have to one for the team...When you found out it was a chick...You should ahve turned on the charm...Dont knwo if that would have helped or hurt you in this situation though...lol
 

·
RIP Dennis
Joined
·
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Yeah well as of tomorrow I am a virginia resident...
 

·
Achieving more N/A power!
Joined
·
3,156 Posts
That would be a gray area for me I guess... I live in VA but still have my license and home of record in Michigan. The thing that really sucks is that for an out-of-state driver VA can't restrict and out-of-state license, they can only suspend.
 

·
RIP Dennis
Joined
·
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I was in the same boat bro...

They will suspend it from driving in this state...

Best of luck bro...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
691 Posts
and to add to this thread of how shitty driving in VA was has anyone really gone up and down 64 3 times in under a 1 1/2 hour gap.......... the roads here suck more @$$ then any where i have ever driven and the sad paret is its not that many VA plates i see........ if i see one more Pennsylvania lisc plate on a mini van i ramming the none drivng d-head into the barrier
 

·
RIP Dennis
Joined
·
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
joejoe8455 said:
and to add to this thread of how shitty driving in VA was has anyone really gone up and down 64 3 times in under a 1 1/2 hour gap.......... the roads here suck more @$$ then any where i have ever driven and the sad paret is its not that many VA plates i see........ if i see one more Pennsylvania lisc plate on a mini van i ramming the none drivng d-head into the barrier
Yeah bro...The roads are horrible here...I have had to do the same thing a couple times...I ahve never been on worse roads in my life...Take that back...The desert has just a shade worse roads then here...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
ChrisJ said:
joejoe8455 said:
and to add to this thread of how shitty driving in VA was has anyone really gone up and down 64 3 times in under a 1 1/2 hour gap.......... the roads here suck more @$$ then any where i have ever driven and the sad paret is its not that many VA plates i see........ if i see one more Pennsylvania lisc plate on a mini van i ramming the none drivng d-head into the barrier
Yeah bro...The roads are horrible here...I have had to do the same thing a couple times...I ahve never been on worse roads in my life...Take that back...The desert has just a shade worse roads then here...
heh i've only been on I64 twice and that was the to and from Tim's house when he had the welcome back party for Jimmy...and yeah i thought I95 South bound and I66 East bound were bad....
 

·
RIP Dennis
Joined
·
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
LeadFoot_GT said:
ChrisJ said:
joejoe8455 said:
and to add to this thread of how shitty driving in VA was has anyone really gone up and down 64 3 times in under a 1 1/2 hour gap.......... the roads here suck more @$$ then any where i have ever driven and the sad paret is its not that many VA plates i see........ if i see one more Pennsylvania lisc plate on a mini van i ramming the none drivng d-head into the barrier
Yeah bro...The roads are horrible here...I have had to do the same thing a couple times...I ahve never been on worse roads in my life...Take that back...The desert has just a shade worse roads then here...
heh i've only been on I64 twice and that was the to and from Tim's house when he had the welcome back party for Jimmy...and yeah i thought I95 South bound and I66 East bound were bad....
Yeah and that is with all the taaxes and $hit now they get for the roads...It does not make it to the roads...It makes it into some big fat congressmans pocket (or better yet his wifes pocket)...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
691 Posts
we are basically jacking up tax money and fines for the people that live here so that none driving dick headed tourist will have an easier time on are roads of course these tourist spend money that the goverment will get in return all while we the people that live in the 757 pay higher taxes and every 6 months they like to corn hole us a little more on fines and such.......... i understand that it is to make people drive safer and everything but as long as there is alky and cars people aree going to drink and drive as long as there is 16 yr olds tha have honda hatches there will be street racing........... its another way for them to stick it in us with no lube and VA beach is a perfect example you cant even park in this damn town without paying a min. of 5$ and ive been to nags head and myrtly beach and the last time i was there u didn't have to pay for $hit unless if that has changed or u went to a parking garage
 

·
RIP Dennis
Joined
·
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
The Communist State of Virginia...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
691 Posts
goddamn u chris for this thread everyday i read the paper and there is something about this in there and everyday it pisses me off now when i come on here for my serenity i see this thread and it burns my ass agin
 

·
RIP Dennis
Joined
·
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I put this thread up all over the net...

It burns everyones ass...

Sad thign about it is even though people read this thread and complain alot of them still wont vote becuase they think their one vote does not mean anything...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
691 Posts
oh dear f%# dont get me started on voting and politics espcially around here ........ i vote........ i hope to get my voice heard........... but for the best exapmle of are county screwing us................. in a 2 to 7 vote JCC goes with the new transpo bill....... the whole damn county voted aginst it no one wanted the damn thing....... what do the head of the counties do vote the thing in anyway and i voted for the pricks....... wont be making that mistake agin............... GRRRRRR this is burning my ass im getting my car washed be back later
 

·
The Hammer
Joined
·
14,288 Posts
im not trying to praise the court system, but some of those punishments are fair. Some. I think the DUI thing is really severe, but at the same time the area im from that has gotten so bad that things like that are starting to happen here. Our punishments aren't that severe, but there climbing.

Vabeachmustang
That guy wasn't sent to jail for failing to use his turn signal, it was for driving on a suspended lisence after he got a DUI charge. They do that here too. It's called ZERO tolerance. I know that on the Island they don't even put them into mainstream prisons, they bring them to minimum security tents and trailors. I've also been caught driving on a suspended lisence and not sent to jail. Multiple times. I've even had a judge tell me to my face I'm lucky I'm not a drinker, cause she just sent the guy to jail for 90 days for the same thing the guy u were talking about got sent to jail for, and handed me 56 hours of community service.

I think some of those are perfectly fail, but i also think that the majority are friggin ridiculous.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
691 Posts
this burnt my ass the other day im going down 64 and this a-hole with ohio plates is riding my @$$ right there were you get off for jefferson then when it turned into 4 lanes this a-hole shots pass me in his lil rav-4 and hauls @$$ down the road weaving in and out of traffic this really erks me but what really piss's me off is that if this a-hole was pulled over he wouldn't get $hit mean while if it was me i would be around 2-5k in the hole how the #$%^ does that work
 
21 - 40 of 80 Posts
Top