Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Achieving more N/A power!
3,156 Posts
joejoe8455 said:
this burnt my ass the other day im going down 64 and this a-hole with ohio plates is riding my @$$ right there were you get off for jefferson then when it turned into 4 lanes this a-hole shots pass me in his lil rav-4 and hauls @$$ down the road weaving in and out of traffic this really erks me but what really piss's me off is that if this a-hole was pulled over he wouldn't get $hit mean while if it was me i would be around 2-5k in the hole how the #$%^ does that work
If you're referring to someone being pulled over in VA with out-of-state plates and not getting the same kind of ticket or fine as someone with VA plates, it doesn't matter what state you are from. Haha, I have a Michigan license and both of my cars have Michigan plates, yet I've been living in VA for about four years now and I get screwed over for tickets!

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
gills99stang said:
joejoe8455 said:
this burnt my ass the other day im going down 64 and this a-hole with ohio plates is riding my @$$ right there were you get off for jefferson then when it turned into 4 lanes this a-hole shots pass me in his lil rav-4 and hauls @$$ down the road weaving in and out of traffic this really erks me but what really piss's me off is that if this a-hole was pulled over he wouldn't get $hit mean while if it was me i would be around 2-5k in the hole how the #$%^ does that work
If you're referring to someone being pulled over in VA with out-of-state plates and not getting the same kind of ticket or fine as someone with VA plates, it doesn't matter what state you are from. Haha, I have a Michigan license and both of my cars have Michigan plates, yet I've been living in VA for about four years now and I get screwed over for tickets!
The new civil penalties ($1K for wreckless) does not matter to you if you are not a resident of this state...So you would jsut get the wreckless ticket and not the $1K civil fine...

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Unless you claim residency in Virginia then it does not matter to you...

·
Registered
691 Posts
gills99stang said:
ChrisJ said:
Unless you claim residency in Virginia then it does not matter to you...
SWEET.

well personally gill your in the military and i really think all of you boys should get a break.............besides this one navy prick that gat caught doing a 110 in a 45 and didn't get $hit and i was called next for doing 83 in a 45 and had my license suspended for 2 months...........so as long as im not in a courtroom with yall getting off yall should have a break......as for tourist they can rot in the deepest bowels of hell while drinking warm piss

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I think they should exempt everyone from this bull$hit...

I think the military deserves to be exempt...They dont come here by choice...They get put here by the govt...If they chose to come here it would be different...

I cant wait to leave...

·
Registered
226 Posts
I would just like to applaud you guys for saying things others won't. I have lived in this God forsaken place since 1995 and all that happens is that the citizens get the royal shaft, as well as the sandpaper condom with no lube. Virginia won't issue this to out of staters yet we still get screwed. I am soooo pissed that I want to start a car chase, minus the spike strips and jail time of course. I am with you that are leaving this dump. As soon as my wife finishes school we are going back to my home state of MARYLAND. At least it is a state, and the troopers don't drive dodge chargers, they drive supercharged mustangs! Gotta love em.

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
As soon as my fiance finishes Nursing School; we will be headed back to kentucky...

JoeJoe is moving with us...

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Sure...

You sure you can handle Kentucky?

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
HMUSN said:
I was Married and dealt with Marines on a daily basis....

do you really need me to answer that?
Marines and kentucky are two totally different experiences...

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
HMUSN said:
true.. but they also share a common bond.

only stupid people live there/ join :lmao
Damn...Thats rough...

If you ever went to Kentucky you would never want to go anywhere else...

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
HMUSN said:
you know I'm only kidding ya bro
So this thread has accomplished to inform the world that Virginia is for Suckers...

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
most def. it is.

just go look outside any military base and you will see scam artists all over the place.. from what I have heard the smog laws are almost as bad as CA and the ticketing system sucks too.

btw... what mod has the 302 stroker?
white_stang right?

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
White99stang (Tim) he is the one you are thinking of...

I dont knwo anything about the smog laws but I do know that the tickets laws are horendous...

41 - 60 of 80 Posts