Modded Mustang Forums banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
gills99stang said:
ChrisJ said:
White99stang (Tim) he is the one you are thinking of...

I dont knwo anything about the smog laws but I do know that the tickets laws are horendous...
congrats 10000+ posts bro.... now get a life! lol....

VA can $uck ma [email protected]
hell...i dont even complain anymore about what is Fairfuck's county or the lovely state of Bumfuck VA...lived in the same area for 15+ years of my life and i just got used to it. None the less though i think another year or so and ill be moving out if this tax whore of a State keeps going the way it is.
 

·
RIP Dennis
Joined
·
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
LeadFoot_GT said:
gills99stang said:
ChrisJ said:
White99stang (Tim) he is the one you are thinking of...

I dont knwo anything about the smog laws but I do know that the tickets laws are horendous...
congrats 10000+ posts bro.... now get a life! lol....

VA can $uck ma [email protected]
hell...i dont even complain anymore about what is Fairfuck's county or the lovely state of Bumfuck VA...lived in the same area for 15+ years of my life and i just got used to it. None the less though i think another year or so and ill be moving out if this tax whore of a State keeps going the way it is.
So what your saying is you got used to this state butt-humping you with no lube? J/K

I cant wait to leave...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
ChrisJ said:
LeadFoot_GT said:
gills99stang said:
ChrisJ said:
White99stang (Tim) he is the one you are thinking of...

I dont knwo anything about the smog laws but I do know that the tickets laws are horendous...
congrats 10000+ posts bro.... now get a life! lol....

VA can $uck ma [email protected]
hell...i dont even complain anymore about what is Fairfuck's county or the lovely state of Bumfuck VA...lived in the same area for 15+ years of my life and i just got used to it. None the less though i think another year or so and ill be moving out if this tax whore of a State keeps going the way it is.
So what your saying is you got used to this state butt-humping you with no lube? J/K

I cant wait to leave...
:funnah :lmao hahaha yeah you could somewhat put it that way lol...ive gotten out of some pretty nasty situations including a reckless charge, that was dropped to a improper driving (even though i shell'd out an arm and a leg for a lawyer.....), but on a side note my driving record shows me clean :D hehehe (love it when the court system ****s up every now and then.), and i got +5 points to boot so my insurance premium is nice and low.

oh and to join the band wagon, im searching for town houses probably close to or near the cookout/meet date since my boss is giving me a break.
 

·
RIP Dennis
Joined
·
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
So your moving down to this area?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
may or may not...ever since the welcome back meet for jimmy, VA Beach has changed alot from when i used to go there as a wee child...if i had the money i would venture out to another state...truth be told though i only have enough money to live pay check to pay check. we'll see though, i have the patience to do Home searching...

Like my buddy once said...Patience is a Virtue, Virtue is a Grace...All of these together make a very happy face...

In due time ill find another state to plant my lazy ass and call home, but for now, ill live with what i can get...opportunity will present itself when the time comes.
 

·
RIP Dennis
Joined
·
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
LeadFoot_GT said:
may or may not...ever since the welcome back meet for jimmy, VA Beach has changed alot from when i used to go there as a wee child...if i had the money i would venture out to another state...truth be told though i only have enough money to live pay check to pay check. we'll see though, i have the patience to do Home searching...

Like my buddy once said...Patience is a Virtue, Virtue is a Grace...All of these together make a very happy face...

In due time ill find another state to plant my lazy ass and call home, but for now, ill live with what i can get...opportunity will present itself when the time comes.
Well bro I am not too big on VA Beach...I prefer this side of the water...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
ChrisJ said:
LeadFoot_GT said:
may or may not...ever since the welcome back meet for jimmy, VA Beach has changed alot from when i used to go there as a wee child...if i had the money i would venture out to another state...truth be told though i only have enough money to live pay check to pay check. we'll see though, i have the patience to do Home searching...

Like my buddy once said...Patience is a Virtue, Virtue is a Grace...All of these together make a very happy face...

In due time ill find another state to plant my lazy ass and call home, but for now, ill live with what i can get...opportunity will present itself when the time comes.
Well bro I am not too big on VA Beach...I prefer this side of the water...
perfectly understandable...im not DEAD set on Va beach, it's just a consideration at the moment in my head. I have other places i would like to look at but with the 6-7 day work schedule, it tends to put a bind on those ventures.
 

·
RIP Dennis
Joined
·
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
LeadFoot_GT said:
ChrisJ said:
LeadFoot_GT said:
may or may not...ever since the welcome back meet for jimmy, VA Beach has changed alot from when i used to go there as a wee child...if i had the money i would venture out to another state...truth be told though i only have enough money to live pay check to pay check. we'll see though, i have the patience to do Home searching...

Like my buddy once said...Patience is a Virtue, Virtue is a Grace...All of these together make a very happy face...

In due time ill find another state to plant my lazy ass and call home, but for now, ill live with what i can get...opportunity will present itself when the time comes.
Well bro I am not too big on VA Beach...I prefer this side of the water...
perfectly understandable...im not DEAD set on Va beach, it's just a consideration at the moment in my head. I have other places i would like to look at but with the 6-7 day work schedule, it tends to put a bind on those ventures.
Would you be transferring in your job down to here or would you be finding a new one in this area?

I like it on this side becuase it is cheaper living...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
ChrisJ said:
LeadFoot_GT said:
ChrisJ said:
LeadFoot_GT said:
may or may not...ever since the welcome back meet for jimmy, VA Beach has changed alot from when i used to go there as a wee child...if i had the money i would venture out to another state...truth be told though i only have enough money to live pay check to pay check. we'll see though, i have the patience to do Home searching...

Like my buddy once said...Patience is a Virtue, Virtue is a Grace...All of these together make a very happy face...

In due time ill find another state to plant my lazy ass and call home, but for now, ill live with what i can get...opportunity will present itself when the time comes.
Well bro I am not too big on VA Beach...I prefer this side of the water...
perfectly understandable...im not DEAD set on Va beach, it's just a consideration at the moment in my head. I have other places i would like to look at but with the 6-7 day work schedule, it tends to put a bind on those ventures.
Would you be transferring in your job down to here or would you be finding a new one in this area?

I like it on this side becuase it is cheaper living...
I would be on the high side of transferring to another Mazda dealership, and since you said it's cheaper living down there im hoping it's less then the 1500+ dollars a month im spending on rent right now in a 2 bedroom, 1 restroom apartment...
 

·
RIP Dennis
Joined
·
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
My rent for a 2 bedroom 2 bath 1100 square foot apartment goes for $1000 a month...That includes water...Then electric, cable, and internet are extra...

That is on this side of the water...VA Beach is considerably more...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
691 Posts
yea the whole damn peninsula cost to damn much everything is pricey....but gas isn't to bad.......... but living and tax's are ridiculous........ it's just stupid for that kinda of apartment to cost that much and chris when i first moved out i was living in a place just as big as yours for 600 a month......it was in a uber $hitty part of town and was consider section 8 housing but you get the point............ but yea i can't wait to get the hell out of here and i might not move with you right away but damn if i wont be hurrying my @$$ on down the Kentucky
 

·
Billy Weston
Joined
·
5,076 Posts
joejoe I love your avatar..... anyways if the military (chris) would stop hogging all the housing it wouldn't be so bad here. :D
 

·
RIP Dennis
Joined
·
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
C MY 4D said:
joejoe I love your avatar..... anyways if the military (chris) would stop hogging all the housing it wouldn't be so bad here. :D
Im civilian now...

Got out June 23rd 2007...

Now work for the army as a contractor...So now I complain about the military making the housing so expensive as well...

Its just so damn costly to live here...

But its cheaper on this side of the water then it is down in the beach and such...
 

·
RIP Dennis
Joined
·
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
joejoe8455 said:
yea why dont you come up this way and look at houses chris........living n the ghetto is pricey here..then again you have to find the ghetto
I am not going to come up to that expensive place...

I am buying a house in Bullitt County Kentucky...Not Williamsburg Virginia...

I will stay in Hampton/Yorktown until then...
 

·
RIP Dennis
Joined
·
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #76

·
RIP Dennis
Joined
·
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
# 22827 here...Its almost to 30K now...

ChrisJ said:
I think the new fines are just going to go into someones pocket; just like it seems all the others taxes have went...Becuase the roads here suck bad...I agree with the DUI fine though...If you are dumb enough to drink and drive then you deserve a fine of that magnitude.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
691 Posts
signed it last night............you know what why dont they do tolls???...oh no wait dont that it might make tourist not want to come and lord fing knows we can't do that cause we let them get away with driving like f-in idiots to begin with but we sure as hell can stick it in the residents @$$ of this state hard to pay for the lack or money for roads the less of us use then then the tourist.......... i go to va beach once or twice a year and now i have to pay for there roads cause why????? god these assholes around here make me hot
 

·
RIP Dennis
Joined
·
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
And so the globe turns on the communist state of virginia...
 
61 - 80 of 80 Posts
Top