Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i was just wondering if the angel eye projectors are any brighter than the stock headlights? i know there not suposed to be used with hid's but i dont think im going to run hid's because i dont want to run the risk of getting a bogus ticket. and if i get the black angel eyes do they light up less or are the just as bright as the chrome ones?

·
Registered
392 Posts
I have the black dual halo angel eye projectors and yes they are brighter i love them i think they look sexy on my car... bad things are some times they get condensation inside of them but i took care of that by re-sealing them also a pain in the ass to aim, and last when you drive they bounce up and down a lot. but other then those they are nice.

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
definitely get the dual halo projectors... i have em on my car, which is basically stock, and i get A LOT of compliments on em... they may be a lil brighter but im not sure... looks bad ass tho

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
they are probably brighter because they are newer and clean, just be sure to reseal them before you install them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts