Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is our anniversary and I'm trying to think of something to make for dinner tonight instead of just going out to eat. I haven't been able to find anything new to make tonight and I don't want to make one of my usual meals. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm decently good in the kitchen, but something easy to prepare is nice, recipes and pictures are a plus. She doesn't eat red meat or fish, but chicken is usually fine.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I usually lean towards a lot of grilled food. Usually some types of vegetables on the grill as well.

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
I usually lean towards a lot of grilled food. Usually some types of vegetables on the grill as well.
You can never go wrong with some nice grilled chicken. For added flavor, get some hickory wood chips soak them in water for a while, and put them over the coals. (If gas, first get a charcoal grill but use a foil baking pan to hold the chips)

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's supposed to be storming this afternoon/evening. (and I don't cook with gas, only charcoal in this house) I may try my hand at some chicken marsala, mashed potatoes, and roasted basalmic vinegar green beans.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll leave you a plate and a half bottle of bourbon on the back patio. I have some other activities plan for the rest of the night, so I wouldn't advise coming in:naughty:

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
I'll leave you a plate and a half bottle of bourbon on the back patio. I have some other activities plan for the rest of the night, so I wouldn't advise coming in:naughty:
Sounds good to me

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Bacon-wrapped chicken breast - maybe toss some cream cheese on the inside.

Serve with these: Easy Brazilian Cheese Bread (Pão de Queijo) Recipe | SimplyRecipes.com

mmmmm - like Fogo De Chao at home.
That sounds good i might try that this week

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Grilled chicken breast, baked asparagus and jalapeno bacon mac and cheese.

That would get me in bed with you.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Grilled chicken breast, baked asparagus and jalapeno bacon mac and cheese.

That would get me in bed with you.
What is this jalapeno, bacon, mac and cheese you speak of?

Go modern. Go gas. Go boom.

To be fair, I do have a nice gas webber grill that I inherited from a family member last summer. I cleaned it up, and it has sat under the cover ever since. I don't even have a propane tank.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
My gas grill ****ing exploded the other day... I'm talking a top-of-the-line grill. There must be a leak in the line. Thank God the grill is fine.
My friend's arm just lost its hair :lmao

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
What is this jalapeno, bacon, mac and cheese you speak of?
The easy way to do it is to get the jalapeno kraft mac and cheese, fry up some bacon and add it cut up in small bits to the pot at the end when you're adding cheese.

I'm not sure about the hard way because I have only done it the easy way.

·
Chicken ****er
2,633 Posts
Might I recommend a bearded clam for your culinary ingestion and some human tube steak for your lady friend? Finish it off with a little cream pie?

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Might I recommend a bearded clam for your culinary ingestion and some human tube steak for your lady friend? Finish it off with a little cream pie?
I'm going to do my best minus the dessert. We have 3 weddings this summer and we don't need to be adding the pounds on. :shiftyeyes

The easy way to do it is to get the jalapeno kraft mac and cheese, fry up some bacon and add it cut up in small bits to the pot at the end when you're adding cheese.

I'm not sure about the hard way because I have only done it the easy way.
That's way to easy for me to never have even thought about haha.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

just walk up to her with your boner in a hotdog bun
This will go 1 of 2 ways. One will completely ruin the mood for the night, the second will be a little awkward and weird at first, but I will allow it because its our anniversary.

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts