Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new my first name is Edward but call me Eddie
I drive a 03 ford mustang Gt 4.6 and I LOVE my car!
I owned imports previously and like everyone of my mustang buddies say
"Welcome to the dark side" lol

My future plans for my car is doing a high compression NA and nitrous friendly build.

Or plan B turbo build.

"Videos on YouTube are really inspiring right?"

Been having the car for about 6 months now "for 8500 and 70k miles I couldn't resist it being a 5 speed on top of it c:"

So first things first which is actually a smart "Er" route I'd like to aquire a block that I can build,I'm in no hurry for anything,and I've learned from the past on rushing a build,experienced that before lol

I'm here to make friends and learn new things so please hit me up!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Welcome to MM!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I'm doing trickflow heads,I been doing some YouTube surfing and some research I'm stuck with turbo now lol,thanks for the welcome guys!

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Go turbo! It will be the more fun route!

·
"out of order"
362 Posts
welcome! i also came from imports. 95 civic d16 bored .40 over vitara low comp pistons and a fat ol .63 trim turbo.. rolling tires 1st thru 3rd.. ohh and 5 preludes. :)

·
He who wipes so much.
1,465 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Now post up some pics!!!

·
He who wipes so much.
1,465 Posts
I also came from imports lol 97 GST. 4g63 .40 over with a small 16g. Other than that factory lol then my crank broke in two -.-

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Welcome!

I'm a turbo 2v and I love it! Scott2001gt in my YouTube name. I'm also in street demons 6 on YouTube

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@ls1GT it was great talking to you! I actually had a blast talkin to you haha

@wicked96GT watching videos and seeing people do wright ups on turbo stangs,I'm fired up I need another build going on to have fun with!

@myfiastmach I still love my imports,I had a 3000gt that I rebuilt,never again lol what makes it worse it was the NA fwd,now that I have my stealth turbo it's actually WORTH building,but I'm focusing on the mustang first because just pulling the motor alone will be a headache from hell to think about the scenario lol,and I will post pics as soon as I get better phone service,just a FYI the white mustang under my sig is mine c; won second place at a burnout contest that day out of 10 people

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
@scott2001GT I will check you out bud! What quick advice can I get to get started out on?? So far all I have is a block that I'm gonna get shipped to me by ls1GT,planning to bore .20 over,main concern is what bottom end to use

·
needs more boost
4,897 Posts
you should post some pics of your previous cars too. I'm not really into imports but it's still nice to see one that's well done :yes

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It wasn't that bad, I had it lowered on coilovers on a back yard painted flat black paint job lol,some people might call it "flush" but really had more function over form,I will get to that as soon as I get better phone signal and I have the time "I work on the boat down south Louisiana"

·
Registered
93 Posts
MMR900... Or build your own stuff. I had a 03 Cobra crank, probe forged h-beams and probe -18cc dish probe forged pistons on my old setup. It was a great setup but I didnt think it could handle my new setup.. (76mm, 5.0 stroker, 225 shot, Meth.) lol..
Turbo is most definitely the way to go, I've had superchargers and nitrous, and i just love how a Turbo sounds and the power they can make. Check out my 03 GT I'm building.. its not the car in my sig.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I will look that up so far the best set up I ran across was the 1000hp rotating assembly from modular head shop so far,it comes with a,Forged kellog 8 bolt crank,Manley 4340 H beam rods,and diamond pistons with a compression ratio of 9:5:1,I'm planning to run meth injection as well too,and the only plan I really have for it is to run in the 10's and do my best not having to get under it after each time I drive it lol I'm willing to pay the money for some good stuff.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts