Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi to every one and tell ya a lil about my ride. Got a 2010 mustang GT this has been my frist mustang I ever gotten rushed into getting I when I should've waited a Lil bit longer for the 2011 but u live and learn and now i love it more and more every day. It has bbk Long tubes o/r xpipe and pype bombs axle backs with JLT cai and bbr 93 mail tune. Ou down 333hp and 325 tq on mustang dyno. Which I think anit to bad for a mustang dyno which she said is 5% off from dyno jet.

But will be tradeing her in next march for a new 2013 5.0 which im already buying parts for that are alrdy.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
Welcome to MM :) There are lots of helpful people and advice on here. Sounds like a nice car, but that '13 will blow it out of the water lol.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol yeah thats what I am hearing. Speacily with the parts I have on order alrdy. Don't get me wrong what I have now on my car it's pretty quick. On my way home last nite I racedy friends 2012 392 challenger srt8 from a 30-120 I pulled ahead of him by 1-2cars till about 100 then he finally passed me at 120 where I let off he's auto also. Only loss sad to say but is to a Honda hatch which had a pretty big turbo

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Welcome to the site! I was in TX a few weeks ago for the F1 race. Great area and everyone was soo nice. Apart from the A-hole that cut me off when I was trying to keep up with a ZR1 corvette in a rental car. lol

·
Registered
711 Posts
Welcome to MM! i'm sure you will love the '13

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Where do I find part for sale here.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome man. Any 1/4 mile times?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome! If I could part with my 06 id probably go for a 5.0 as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts