Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heys how is going ,been lurking around for a while and like what i see, seems like a good site with some smart members .
anyways i have a 95 gt just picked up a explorer engine and am planning on doing a short block next winter but am in the process of doing roller rockers
and headers so i decided to put the explorer intake on now .
i'm told that the stock elbow on the explorer intake wont work because
the bend is off (gt90degrees explorer 45) so was wondering what you guys like to use as far as fitment and quailty i'm leaning towards edelbrock
any opinions on the pp elbow ?its about half the money as the edelbrock and looks pretty good so i'm figuring there has to be a downfall to it .
thanks in advance for any help

ohh ya if anybody has a ued one for sale shoot me a pm

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
welcome to MM...

·
Registered
297 Posts
I'd go with a Trick Flow, they seem to have the best rep around here. Oh, and welcome ^^

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd go with a Trick Flow, they seem to have the best rep around here. Oh, and welcome ^^
are they all they same besides size of opening?only asking because on summits site they have 3 trick flows ,2 look alike besides finish and the third looks to be a little longer and cost like 5 bucks more

·
Registered
297 Posts
I'm not an expert by any means, but I think it has to do with the way things flow through them and how wide that flow is. If you're going to go with an intake, just get the Trick Flow setup and ebay the Explorer stuff. That's what I'd do, anyway.

You should probably get someone else's opinion, I'd feel bad if I steered you wrong :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts