Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys. I have an 89 lx 5.0

I've been searching for answers for days now an withd can't figure out what is wrong. I've done ask the things I've read up on. Flasher relay, Ignition switch, fuse, hazard switch. Nothing is working. Any help would be great. I need to get the car inspected and it won't pass with no blinkers.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Are the hazards the only thing not working? The taillights and turn signals ok? Does the dimmer switch work? The flasher relay, ignition switch, fuse, and hazard switch were replaced?

If they are all ok its probably a loose connection, bad wiring, or the multi-function switch is bad.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well its the turn signals not working. Sorry should have between more specific. The taillights also don't work but I think thats something else cause it use to be an auto car and the pig tail isn't there. I replaced all that except the multi switch and hazard switch. I took the hazard switch out and checked the wires. No loose ones and on the multi switch, everything works except the turn signals. The car is all original. The wiring still looks brand new.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Did you check the fluid? :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the diagrams. I just bought a test light. So I'll see what I can find.

And the fluids were the first thing I checked. Duh

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol what you know. It was the blinker fluid after all...

No actually the orange and pink wire on the back of the multi switch wasn't in all the way ha ha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts