The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with.... or ....

without the billet grill??

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
are you painting the chin the same color as the car or leaving it? if you leave i say stay with the stock grill, and vice versa if you paint it

·
Registered
537 Posts
I have been in the same dilemma as you with my aggressive chin spoiler. I think I'm going with a black billet grille because I want to keep the red and black theme. But I don't think it looks bad either way.

·
Registered
283 Posts
i like it better stock....never liked that cutout grill....the full replacement billet looks good but then u lose your fogs :(

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like that look Regency.... I can't tell is the spoiler in the pic the aggressive one?
I wonder if they make a grill to fit in that hole... my intercooler is exposed bigtime

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lets be careful with the use of the word "ugly"... I sometimes check this site on my iPhone while in my car........

·
Registered
101 Posts
Stock grill IMHO. I never liked the silver billet grill anyway though. The black one is quite nice however.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Man the more I look at that spoiler, the more I think it needs to be painted because right now it looks like :booty

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
06redfire.... I AM GOING TO PAINT THE SPOILER...... just don't know weather it will be black or satin silver... I also want to put some miles on it to make sure it won't get damaged because it sits so low....

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I vote paint the spoiler to match the car and then get the billet painted black or go back to stock. The spoiler in Regency's pic was a classic CDC chin spoiler.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Definetly paint it silver, and stick a big ole intercooler in there with the black billet grill. That would be sexeh.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts