Registered
1,460 Posts
So what was the issue with the fuel?

·
New time's coming soon!!!
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #282
So what was the issue with the fuel?
Not really sure man, I swapped the Frps out and for some reason when I set my base fuel pressure from the get go it had changed to on 30 psi. Reset that and everything was working great.

·
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #284
At least is was an easy fix
As soon as I saw that the radiator hose blew off I knew exactly what happened. quite a bit for antifreeze came out of my ic and piping.

Gonna throw the ic and everything on tomorrow and then take to a local speed shop to see what he what all he needs to get started on my bumper exit.

·
13,575 Posts
Bumper Exit sucks, I tried it and there is just to much exhaust to be sucking down if you like to drive the car.

·
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #286
Bumper Exit sucks, I tried it and there is just to much exhaust to be sucking down if you like to drive the car.
I drove the **** out of the past couple days and it didn't bother me at all, it's not exactly at the bumper eight now but pretty much. It actually was worse when I had cutouts on the midpipe.

·
13,575 Posts
I think the bumper exit is a easy way out from doing the exhaust right. That exhaust blowing back on you driving down the road IS by no means good for your health and as I've experienced myself can make you sick on a descent ride. Take the time put in the effort and build an exhaust.

·
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #289
I think the bumper exit is a easy way out from doing the exhaust right. That exhaust blowing back on you driving down the road IS by no means good for your health and as I've experienced myself can make you sick on a descent ride. Take the time put in the effort and build an exhaust.
Neither is drinking, smoking, or dipping :lol. I'd say one of them will get me way before my car exhaust does. I just don't see a point in a full exhaust. Added weight and less power.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
By no stretch of the imagination is a bumper exit exhaust an incomplete system or not doing it properly. That's an ignorant and an uneducated comment. On the other hand there isn't anything wrong with a complete exhaust system that exits out the rear of the car either. Wouldn't be a bad idea to add a cut out to a system like that though.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Here we go. Get ready for it.

·
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #293
Is it even street legal? Or do you not drive on the street?
Yea it's street legal. I have all the creature comforts minus ac. I've drove close to a 100 miles in 2 days of driving it. Everything was all fine till I filled the car to the brim to see if my filler neck was leaking. Well I'd do have a small gas leak coming from somewhere but it may be since I filled it till it was coming out the gas cap :lol

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
When you gonna dyno it?

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Here we go nothing. Thousands upon thousands of people run front exit exhaust with no issues at all on their turbo cars. I know many and they love it. To say it's an incomplete or a wrong way of doing it is just a dumb comment. Period. Moving on.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I also like bumper exits. However you know as well as I do the way you said that is going cause an argument. If it doesn't I will be shocked.

·
13,575 Posts
By no stretch of the imagination is a bumper exit exhaust an incomplete system or not doing it properly. That's an ignorant and an uneducated comment. On the other hand there isn't anything wrong with a complete exhaust system that exits out the rear of the car either. Wouldn't be a bad idea to add a cut out to a system like that though.
Scot2001GT Enough with the Ignorant and Dumb comments towards whoever it is intended!!!! As I said once before its ok to engage in a debate but once you make it personal and start calling people Ignorant, Dumb and Uneducated that has gone far enough.

At no point did i insult Cody or anyone else by calling them uneducated or ignorant such as you have done i merely brought up the fact that the exhaust gases on a daily driver front bumper exit will blow back on him and i dont want to see him get sick as i have experienced it first hand on a couple lengthy drives with a front bumper exit. Many do it yes is it right for a daily driver NO which is why not one single car has ever been produced that way.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
281 - 300 of 332 Posts