Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was able to pick up a brand new, completly forged 331 stroker built by Dave Bliss for a song. Its got 8 to 1 compression, 4 bolt main and should be close to bullet proof. I've got an HP turbo kit minus the turbo and a complete Aeromotive fuel system to go with it. Any suggestions on a Garrett or Turbonetics model that would run well with it. I am thinking I can give her 20 psi no problem. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
No one cares about your internals or anything else when you want 20 psi until you answer this----v, what block is this in?

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
^x2 exactly what he said. You'll blow up a stock block with that. But assuming its not stock you could get a 76 or and 80.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,965 Posts
I was able to pick up a brand new, completly forged 331 stroker built by Dave Bliss for a song. Its got 8 to 1 compression, 4 bolt main and should be close to bullet proof. I've got an HP turbo kit minus the turbo and a complete Aeromotive fuel system to go with it. Any suggestions on a Garrett or Turbonetics model that would run well with it. I am thinking I can give her 20 psi no problem. Any help would be appreciated.
If by 4 bolt mains you mean aftermarket block, then a 76 mm to an 80 mm with a 1.0 a/r exhaust or larger depending on how low you wanna spool and how high you wanna be able to rev.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
I've got a nice 67mm Holset from a HP kit for sale if you're interested.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
If it were mine id do 76

Sent from my SPH-D700 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,965 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts