Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok sence we were on the topic of pro chambers the other day and like two ppl asked about slp and they also wanted a bet shot....well here ya go

ps theres a weird sound when i let off the gas i think on e of the clamps was loose or somthing idk but w/e

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
so not even a prochamber can fix slp!

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
....no pro chaber on it....esg.......face palm lol

this is my single port sixer i have my new edge in my drive way im just waiting for some extra $ so i can go ahead and have a shope fab my prochamber up to and fab a cat back

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
i've heard of miracles...but i don't think even the almighty prochamber would fix that. i dunno......its just so high pitched and poppy :confused:

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
touche.....touche but the best part is tht if slp fails (like it seems soo) i have flow 40s in my room also so there an alt to this

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
btw....pre cats....will they fail my emmissions if there gone but the two mains cats r present and a code...will be thrown?

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well ik tht lol I mean (sry to steer off my own thread) will remove two of the cats the smaller ones and the ones in front throw a code

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
Well ik tht lol I mean (sry to steer off my own thread) will remove two of the cats the smaller ones and the ones in front throw a code
i dunno...when pulled cats off my GT i pulled all 4 so i threw a code. i would assume the extra air flow would kick in the code

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
[email protected] jeans

added: I think you should just go O/R H and 40s it works and you dont blow your money on a setup that sounds like poo. I mean, I have an X pipe and I surprisingly love the sound comparing it to a 4.3 longtube v6 with an H pipe. :yes

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Two prombles with tht
One I cnt go catless. Ny are full of nazi s
I alrdy have the prochamber why would I go h

Also honestly it does sound poppy but when I'm on it it sounds mean...I think but wtf do I know

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
(Middle finger)
If worse comes o srose ill sell the chamber and just go typical divorced duals (if the chamber is two quite)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts