Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
:)
11,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all, I need help, and I was wondering if any of you were really good at stuff like this. I don't need you to write me a paper, I just need you to revise my stuff and tell me what needs to be changed.

Help would be incredibly appreicated.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
EWWW English. Good luck with that. I'm terrible at writing papers.

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
I'll look over it too if you want. I is good at the grammar and english thingy...

(Seriously though, I proofed a lot of classmates papers in college)

·
11,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay I can't add attachements, and i need to check for the MLA format and all that too, can I email y'all?

·
Nile P. Pezdel of Pez Dispenser Inc. CCA
5,502 Posts
I've virtually forgotten MLA format to learn Bluebook (ABA) format... I can edit grammar, orthography and syntax well, however. I'm also relentlessly sadistic with constructive criticism.

·
11,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you send it to me, I'm going to insert "Yay Taco" randomly in your paper :shiftyeyes
If i don't find it and she does, and deducts points... well then i'm gonna... not do anything i guess lol.

But do you know MLA format? I'm not sure if i have that down all the way on the paper I emailed you.

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
We use MLA and APA in my college and I peer review all the time. Hell, I finished all of my English classes and I still help people out with papers. lol

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
If you are creating a works cited page give me the actual links or books or wherever you got the info from so I can check them.

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
I got the links and your essay. I will take a good look at it for you tomorrow on my other computer. This one doesn't have microsoft word so I could only view the document..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts