Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Im finally ready to get either the Procharger or the Hellion Turbo. Any of you guys live or know of a good guy to install and run pulls? I live in Naples FL and all the guys around here are known for blowing engines.

Thanks!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Welcome ...YearOne...hey if you don't mind the ride,I can recomend Lamotta performance in Longwood...wwww.lamottaperformance.com...check the site out,it's under construction,but I deal with him,and he's very popular in the area,and he's made it into MM/FF several times...Put it this way I trust him,and he's very knowledeable..
Ok Im finally ready to get either the Procharger or the Hellion Turbo. Any of you guys live or know of a good guy to install and run pulls? I live in Naples FL and all the guys around here are known for blowing engines.

Thanks!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great thanks I'll give him a call. One problem im running into now is my stang is a Auto. I guess the trannys built to withstand around 450hp. Which is what a s/c or turbo would put out. Looks like I might be waiting to either upgrade the internals on the transmition or throw in a new manual tanny.

Project cars are SO frusturating! :mad:

·
Registered
660 Posts
I see your in Naples, I'm from that part of FL, LaBelle to be precise. Anyways I know there's a guy in Ft. Myers thats supposed to be petty good and would be a heck of a lot closer than longwood. I make some calls and try to find out for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts