Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I ran my car through one of those touch free car washes. I usually wash it myself but the neighbor was having his fence pressure washed and the guy was using bleach and it got all over my car :angry so I wanted to get it off wuick, but anyway back to the problem. But I'm sitting in the car wash and all of the sudden a ton of water comes gushing out from under the dash into the passenger footwell :wtf

Aftert that I used the vaccum to suck all the water up so nothing was hurt, but any ideo why this would happen.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
does this happen when it rains?

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
There is a tsb out for this, Im pretty sure. Its happened to me a couple of times when washing my car, but it hasnt happened consistently so I havent taken it in to get fixed. Id take it to the dealer.

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
was there any smell? was it just water?

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was water. I had it on max a/c. It doesn't happen when I wash my car normally. Lemme check the TSBs and see if there is anything like this. And no it doesn't happen while it rains.

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
It was water. I had it on max a/c. It doesn't happen when I wash my car normally. Lemme check the TSBs and see if there is anything like this. And no it doesn't happen while it rains.
Mine was just water also, its seems to come through some with by the windsgield or firewall and leaks right down the footkick panel.

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
This is the worst it ever was, but it hasnt happened in like a year:

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, good job piggy. +rep

well gotta spred it around first but I'll get ya later.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
check in the fuse panel also, make sure there is no water in there. If there is your electrical system will start going bonkers

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
oh yea I forgot LOL...i made fun of you for the ac vents yesterday. It's late lol I need rest. In the other picture it looked parchment, sorry for the confusion

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Hope you get to the bottom of this Redifre, sucks it's happening.

Errr... you can pressurize the cabin? Cool! Kinda scary, but cool!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts