Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a completly stock 2000 v6 coupe, and I'm looking to increase hp/mpg, but I don't have alot of money, as I am a student. Does anyone have any ideas on how to increase hp or mpg in a relatively cheap way?

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
new air filter, change fuel filter, plugs & wires, and normal fluid changes :yes

do that and you'll get the best mpg you can get....oh and the most important thing...lay off the pedal

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Just kick back enjoy do what 6er said and enjoyr ur car....you could throw duals on it and call it a day and just admire ur car for what it is lol?like it may be v6 but its still a mustang and yeah winning! Lol

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
I have a completly stock 2000 v6 coupe, and I'm looking to increase hp/mpg, but I don't have alot of money, as I am a student. Does anyone have any ideas on how to increase hp or mpg in a relatively cheap way?
Are you auto or manual?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Just kick back enjoy do what 6er said and enjoyr ur car....you could throw duals on it and call it a day and just admire ur car for what it is lol?like it may be v6 but its still a mustang and yeah winning! Lol
+1 to that!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts