Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Im brand new to these forums so I decided to name off some of my mods and ask what should be next.

I have a 2006 mustang gt black on black.

Remote start
Cool Air intake
Angle Eye headlights
Underbody neons
Back and side louvres
Gps
LRI strut bar

And a borla catback and pred flash on the way.

My car is mainly to bring to shows, pick up ladies, and then race and beat the hondas that annoy me.Im on a tight budget but I have no problem saving if its worth it. All i wanna know is, what should be next?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I wouldnt recomend Under glow... Its sick for cruising down the highway lights off but other then that its pretty Fast an the Furious.... If you know what I mean...

·
Registered
600 Posts
:funnah:lmao

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
I wouldnt recomend Under glow... Its sick for cruising down the highway lights off but other then that its pretty Fast an the Furious.... If you know what I mean...
:yes

·
Registered
101 Posts
Consider the exhaust next. It's not overly difficult, and even if your state only allows shorty headers, there will still be a benefit to them. Other than that, forced induction is always great but it has a large cost associated with it. Oh, and welcome to the forums.

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I already have the things listed. Plus the Borla Catback and Pred Flash tuner are in the mail on the way. I was thinking of new ceramic headers but not sure what to go. Heard some negatives with shorty headers so Im not sure.

Whats the best way to go?

Turbo, Supercharger, or Nos? I know the differences but not sure what is best way to go with little maintenance and best overall effect.

Yea the underglow is cool for cruising but again this is a show car, So Its a head tuner..Its a million color changing kit all around, pretty nice actually.

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
Lose the neon lights.

Gears should be next for you if you want to eat ricers for breakfast. Also Under Drive pulleys are a great bang for your buck.

PM me if you want. My freind just became a dealer and has a site under construction but i can get you the parts for a great price now.

Figures he would do this **** after I spend 7 freaking thousand dollars on my stang in the last year.

That goes for the rest of you modded mustang maniacs as well.

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ebay brand, not sure. Says AEM...most i know is that its a polished chrome aluminum with a huge filter, works nice to. Instant improvement. Ill post pics.

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
:pics

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol doubt it, he isnt get any kind of tune with a AEM intake from ebay.

Nope your right no tunes. lol. And Im about 60mi north of the city, in a town called newburgh.

·
Blood, Sweat and Gears...
2,139 Posts
I LOVE my Longtube headers

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So no more recomendations? Im getting exhaust, then UP, Flash tuner, maybe new headers, gears, anything else? :)

·
Registered
543 Posts
O/R midpipe
mike, please mention that since this guy is new to forums O/R means Off Road racing pipes, which means instead of cats you will have straight pipes making your car no longer street legal. I recommend keeping it street legal and get some nice high flow cats

·
Registered
543 Posts
Okay well here is are some nice bolt ons that will add a fair amount of power. Throttle body Spacer (+6-10hp) Ceramic coated long tube headers with x-pipe, high flow cats, and axle back exhaust kit(28-40hp) Delete Plates, (12-24hp) and get a decent tune, I recommend BamaChips Tuning That should get you started and go crush some cars out there

1 - 20 of 23 Posts