Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my car is a base v6. Autotragic trans. got it for a steal and as far as a DD it works pretty dang good. But the guy I bought it from either he or a previous owner tried to make it LOOK fast. it has the full Roush body kit on it. Had a Roush badge on the back, but I pulled it before I even took it out of his driveway. I hate misbadging cars.

That said the Roush skirts are rather LOW, and with rear exit exhaust and no plans to put side exit on it they just seem odd. i would love to find a set of stock skirts to put on the car. so im posting this to see if there is any interest in these.

I could go to my local pick a part, but thought maybe some one on here would want these.

right now due to rain here locally and the fact my commute to work 5 days a week is 180 miles round trip the skirts are dirty in these pics. the center section is a little cleaned off as I was replacing my door speakers this weekend and managed to brush off some of the dirt.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would love to have them ill pay for shipping !!

So my car is a base v6. Autotragic trans. got it for a steal and as far as a DD it works pretty dang good. But the guy I bought it from either he or a previous owner tried to make it LOOK fast. it has the full Roush body kit on it. Had a Roush badge on the back, but I pulled it before I even took it out of his driveway. I hate misbadging cars.

That said the Roush skirts are rather LOW, and with rear exit exhaust and no plans to put side exit on it they just seem odd. i would love to find a set of stock skirts to put on the car. so im posting this to see if there is any interest in these.

I could go to my local pick a part, but thought maybe some one on here would want these.

right now due to rain here locally and the fact my commute to work 5 days a week is 180 miles round trip the skirts are dirty in these pics. the center section is a little cleaned off as I was replacing my door speakers this weekend and managed to brush off some of the dirt.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts