Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you older guys putting off a Colonoscopy screening? Make an appointment and get it done, it's a piece of cake and saves lives. I had one this morning because my Mother had colon cancer at 66. I'm 41 which is still early for screening but my Doctor is very thorough. I came out clean with one 2mm polyp removed. Big peice of mind to have. Talk to your doc next appointment to get on the schedule.

That is all carry on..........Fox

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
I probably should schedule something.

Reactions: foxfive

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Any of you older guys putting off a Colonoscopy screening? Make an appointment and get it done, it's a piece of cake and saves lives. I had one this morning because my Mother had colon cancer at 66. I'm 41 which is still early for screening but my Doctor is very thorough. I came out clean with one 2mm polyp removed. Big peice of mind to have. Talk to your doc next appointment to get on the schedule.

I know it's a serious topic, and yes, it should get done, but I can't pass this opportunity up...

My Doctor is very thorough... And he was quick too.

The joke just writes itself here man. :D

·
6 Cylinduh, Really Bruh?
5,218 Posts

I know it's a serious topic, and yes, it should get done, but I can't pass this opportunity up...

My Doctor is very thorough... And he was quick too.

The joke just writes itself here man.
Not sure if I'd let a guy named "Woodman" do it though

·
Registered
4,562 Posts

·
SlowFiveOh
2,370 Posts
I have crohns disease so it's a yearly procedure for me. Still hate going for them, though.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have crohns disease so it's a yearly procedure for me. Still hate going for them, though.
I feel for you man. My sister has Crohns, it an awful thing. My brother has Ankylosing Spondylitis which is related to Chrohns. Another immune deficiency disease but it affects all his major joints with inflammation. Makes Chrohns look like a walk in the park. Some way, some how I missed that gene.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
A older guy who worked at the trailer dealership next to ours put it off and always said "Nothing will ever go up my ass!" He ended up dying of colon cancer about 3 years ago he was in his 60's.

My boss had them done yearly up till 3 years ago, I cant remember exactly why though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts