Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
All sissies going to Hell!
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
......Well has anyone? Paxton/vortech/procharger. Including overheating, loss of power, too much heat soak, belt slip or anything else?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
......Well has anyone? Paxton/vortech/procharger. Including overheating, loss of power, too much heat soak, belt slip or anything else?
No problems at all bro, no problems at all!! Lots of fun with it. Come on Navyman you know better. You have done more research on centris than Shelby did for the CS6 and CS8.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
No problems at all bro, no problems at all!! Lots of fun with it. Come on Navyman you know better. You have done more research on centris than Shelby did for the CS6 and CS8.

I dont think Shelby did ANY research on the CS6 and CS8 :tomato

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
of course he so rich and old he's got people doing it for him

·
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know that they are very solid, but I keep hearing about maggie problems so I might have to change gears. But I am getting a ride in a maggie here soon hopefully. We will see.

·
Registered
225 Posts
maggie?

·
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
trying to decide what to get after I get my 4.10's installed. I am almost saved up.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
A Novi 2200 with a 4.10 would be a fun car in my opinion. Some of you say that might be to much gear to throw at a boosted car.

·
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^ I'm working on it......$5,000 is alot of money, and I am getting my rear end done here soon (diff, gears, girdle and a dyno tune $800)

and I will probably need a clutch and flywheel.

·
Registered
745 Posts
No problems out of mine. Just wanting more power.....charge cooler and smaller pulley here I come!

·
Registered
335 Posts
No problem from my Paxton HO SL, course I'm right in the middle of the install ! lol

But should be fun with my current mods that include the 4:10 ass end. Should be up and running here probably tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
all you Paxton/Vortech guys need to join the crew lol, centri's or TS to each is own, me I love my centry and I'm sticking to it

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Navyman what's keeping you from decicing for the Paxton or the maggie the gears?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts