1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Check out MMR they have 900+ shortblocks

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
just buy a 03-04 cobra bottom end, people replace them all the time with billet bottom ends, and they will easily withstang 750RWHP from a supercharger or 800+RWHP from a turbo.

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
a stock block, manley h beam rods, and some forged pistons is really all you need. what all ar eyou planning on doing to get close to 700 rwhp?

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
just buy a 03-04 cobra bottom end, people replace them all the time with billet bottom ends, and they will easily withstang 750RWHP from a supercharger or 800+RWHP from a turbo.
They do well. but with the 2v's smaller combustion chamber. The CR ratio is increased, and it's a little more prone to pre-detonation.

ok my plan is to run 10's and have it as a dd. how much hp you think i need?
Depends on weight and traction. But my car traps high enough for tens, I'm just a bad driver with a slight traction problem.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I think a 10 second street car would be tits...most cars around would not be able to touch you by far....although don't come around my way, there is an older guy I know that comes and hangs out with us on the nights we street race and has a twin turbo 8 second c5 corvette that he cruises around and lures you in with his quiet exhaust and stock interior and then destroys life

·
Registered
468 Posts
i forgot to mention he also crusises around on street tires and can still run 9's

·
Registered
468 Posts
haha tits means like awesome or ultimate

·
Registered
468 Posts
since tits are awesome....you get the point

1 - 16 of 16 Posts