Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a trip. Lots of snow!

Oh and got to play around on a snow mobile :naughty:

·
Torchin tires...
2,206 Posts
Gahh i havent been in a couple years... I miss it SO much :(

Thanks for sharing pics!

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Big bear?

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
Lake tahoe was fun huh. I went there last year. It wasn't great conditions but it was definitely an awesome trip

·
Muffins!
1,103 Posts
I wanna go asap. We finally got hit with nice snow that I can actually go.

Few pictures from last year..

Drove this far just to board last year... 3 hour drive to Boyne Mountain. The arrow is Boyne Mountain, took this picture when going home.

and my new gear I haven't even gotten to use yet :(

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Nice pics, I ski 50+mph. I totally suck at snowboarding.

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
I wanna go so bad. I miss Cali, we need big ass hills like there. Went to Lake Tahoe a few years ago and then big bear the next winter. So much fun. Everything sucks here.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wanna go asap. We finally got hit with nice snow that I can actually go.

Few pictures from last year..

Drove this far just to board last year... 3 hour drive to Boyne Mountain. The arrow is Boyne Mountain, took this picture when going home.
Yeah it's about 2.5-3 hour drive me for too! Worth it though!

Big bear?
Lake Tahoe!

·
7,918 Posts
I went today. I board in New Jersey though. Snow is all ice, but the mountain I go to is all terrain. The highlight of my season is when we go to killington Vermont

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Living in ct sucks no big places to go. I'm heading to mass. For a week next week going to butternut. Can't wait pics will follow after

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I have a place at Sugarloaf Maine - we have amazing conditions!! Over 6 ft in the last 3 weeks and over 2 ft this week while I was there Another foot coming in tonight

I ride carving / race boards - feeds my addiction for speed lol

·
7,918 Posts
Living in ct sucks no big places to go. I'm heading to mass. For a week next week going to butternut. Can't wait pics will follow after

I ****ing hate the radio commercial for Butternut. That annoying lady."Butternut"

·
Muffins!
1,103 Posts
Just pulled the trigger on a new board set up. Should be here next week.

Specs:

154 Forum Youngblood Board
ROSSIGNOL COBRA V2 White/Paintbrush Bindings
Sapient Yeti Boarding Boots
Neff Stomp Pad

Got everything for pretty much 50% off cost. All together the set up was $895, ended up paying $400 shipped with some coupon codes. New rig should be sweet. Will have pics asap :)

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Good deal. I just got back from a week in the berkshires. I hit up butternut and Jiminy peak. I liked butternut better. Jiminy peak was just like straight steep hills. I like to turn more and not just go fast and straight I just cruise. Anyways it's was fun I'll add some pictures later. I'm happy with myself though I have only been snowboarding for a year and I feel like I'm doing great. I wanna start hitting park soon. Has anyone been to Vermont to snowboard?

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
I plan on hitting up either Colorado or Vermont next Winter to get some different snow that what we get in NC. Might get the chance to do something in Finland as well. Just gotta play my cards right.

Gonna go this tomorrow for the first time this season, I got a shiny new Hero3 to take plenty of footage if the conditions are good.

·
Broke as F*ck!!
2,725 Posts
I actually went a couple weeks ago for the first time in years. It was so much fun. I did have a nasty fall though, fricking hurt lol. Unfortunately I had to rent a board :( I've only used mine twice since I got it. The first time out with it some jackass ran right across the back of it with both his skis when I was standing in line. He came FLYING past and ****ed it up pretty good. If I could've caught up with him I woulda had a few things to say...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts