Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recently Purchased new motor from Jasper after finally coming to terms with old motor being shot to hell. Got BBK underdrive pulleys, BBK lontube headers, off road x-pipe, BBk cold air intake, SCT tuner, Steeda short throw shifter and an Accufab 75mm throtlebody. A good set of cams would be the bee's knee's. Any suggestions on what I can do to get anymore power from the 2v without going into the motor or without blowing it up. Dont really know if I am voiding the warranty with all the power adders that are going on it now. Any useful suggestions that can be of use will be greatly appreciated. Of course I can also expect to get flamed from a few of you out there. Lol Bring the pain. :yes I am relatively new to the 4.6L 2v but I am learning.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thought about it but that goes back to my original post. Dont want to void warranty or blow up motor. But its a possibility.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Jasper makes pretty good oem motors but as far as the bolt ons I would assume they will work fine since the motor should be a copy of the stock motor.

I checked there site out and didnt know they made performance motors....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts