Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, I guess I will try to glue it because I am not buying new door panels, and of course the damn thing is out of warranty. :mad:

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
haha, yep same with mine....they wanted $598 a piece for the IUP door panels....I have another set I have to paint but I am not really worried about them anymore....If these mess up I am putting sheetmetal on them....

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
those rebel xti's take badass pics

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
I don't know if mine are doing that or not.... tomorrow I will go to the shop working on it,have them lower it down and take a look,or not!!! I wish that was my problem!!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
I think I saw a TSB for this last night in the shop. I'll check again tonight Red...

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Probably from all of the humidity Al, I'm not even kidding, I have seen the same thing happen to wallpaper down in FL.

·
Jim Breuer's Bitch
2,483 Posts
The plastic thing that has the window switch on it has popped off a few times when my sister slammed the door too hard :mad: just popped back in place though.

I would suggest gorrilla glue though. You don't neccesarily need clamps, just something to keep pressure on it. If you do go with that route, don't use too much, that stuff expands so much.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That is crazy to see man, just nasty. I didnt expect to see anything like that this soon, maybe 10 years from now....but not now. Hope you get it fixed easily.
Yeah me too.

Some asshole thought it would be a good idea to save a nickel per unit by cheaping out on stupid ****.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
No TSB Al :sorry

I could have sworn I saw something w/ the door panels when looking at 05-07 Mustang's in All Data last night. O well... I tried :(

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Then I stand by gorilla glue! :lol

1 - 20 of 39 Posts