Modded Mustang Forums banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Traxx wrecked his cobra and then got a 5.0. He crashed that too and then got a V lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Wow I was unaware he got a 5.0, wrecked it and then got the caddy. Man that kid needed some sense knocked into him.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
I cant imagine what hes paying in insurance. I'm paying 2k a year for a 2013 Taurus, no accidents no tickets, on my parents plan and with all of the ways to reduce the rate.

·
Canon Gang
8,240 Posts
Wow I was unaware he got a 5.0, wrecked it and then got the caddy. Man that kid needed some sense knocked into him.
I follow traxx on insta lol. As far as I know he had the cobra, blew it up and got a 5.0, wrecked it, fixed it, got another 5.0, bought the cobra back as well, sold the 5.0 and bought a truck. There may be a V in there as well lol.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
So he bought the cobra back or bought another one?

·
Will Eat Spam From Your Butt
6,807 Posts
Dude, I forgot about Traxx, I ****ing hated that imbecile.

I could care less that he's got rich parents that buy him a bunch of cars, that part was whatever.

It was more his "lol look how rich I am I'm so much cooler than you" attitude that pissed me right off.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Guys let's not forget about ImTraxx, who could handle the power of his '00 cobra and crashed it ton a mailbox. Then after dad fixed it, was dead set on getting a 08 cadilac cts-v
I remember that kid :lmao he got so pissed off anytime someone said something he didn't want to hear.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
He honestly isn't that bad of a kid. I've talked to him a decent bit, and he is pretty chill. He did come off as a douche on here originally though. I haven't talked to him in a while but when I was in Indy for Street Car Takeover last year I saw him in his silver 5.0 and I must say, he was driving like a tool. I was gonna walk up and talk but I was busy at the time when I saw him.

Right now he has an MKS for his daily, he sold his truck for this I think. He just posted a picture on Instagram today of a CBR 1000rr and said "New toy until the race car arrives!"

Said racecar is a C6 Z06.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Almost positive he had a 600 before. Everyone has to start somewhere.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
With his track record with cars I'd be worried about him on a bike. I don't care what size. You dont need a 1000 or a V8 to drive like a dick.

81 - 94 of 94 Posts