·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
This is a joke, right...

Seriously, you've never heard of Pacesetter or Magnaflow??? They've have both been around since just about the same time as dirt.

Anyhow, Pacesetter's product quality is hit and miss. Some of there stuff is a fair, or even good, value (it's all at the lower end of the price range)--some of it is real crap. Their mufflers in particular tend to have baffles break loose at lot.

Magnaflow products are all well designed and well made...

·
Registered
360 Posts
i'm sure he's joking around, but anyways pacesetter=:puke

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
pace setters are damn cheap. But you get what you pay for in quality. The cheapest I would go, and certainly the best value are Ceramic Mac LT's not going to beat the price for the results and finish.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Ive heard of both... Magnaflow > Pacesetter

·
Achieving more N/A power!
3,156 Posts
This is a joke, right...

Seriously, you've never heard of Pacesetter or Magnaflow??? They've have both been around since just about the same time as dirt.

Anyhow, Pacesetter's product quality is hit and miss. Some of there stuff is a fair, or even good, value (it's all at the lower end of the price range)--some of it is real crap. Their mufflers in particular tend to have baffles break loose at lot.

Magnaflow products are all well designed and well made...
Don't be so harsh. I've never heard of it either. Magnaflow I definitely know of, but not Pacesetter.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
ive heard of em but they're not so popular with the mustangs. if you wanna go cheap i would go with the macs l/t but i wouldnt go pacesetter cheap.

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
i've seen Pacesetter headers in the Summit catalog i think. but based on the price, i'd probably stay away. you get what you pay for...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts