Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Know Its Not A Mustang But I Really Need Help! I Bought 00 Crown Vic P71 It Needs A Motor. My ? Is From Wat Vehicle,wat Year Can I Get A Motor. I Dont Know If The Head Are Pi Or Not Thats My Main Concern Because I Have Heard Of Fitment Issues Concerning Pi Heads And Non Pi Intakes.sorry To Be So Long Winded I Guess Wat I'm Really Wanna Know Are The Heads On My Crown Pi Or Not

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
I Know Its Not A Mustang But I Really Need Help! I Bought 00 Crown Vic P71 It Needs A Motor. My ? Is From Wat Vehicle,wat Year Can I Get A Motor. I Dont Know If The Head Are Pi Or Not Thats My Main Concern Because I Have Heard Of Fitment Issues Concerning Pi Heads And Non Pi Intakes.sorry To Be So Long Winded I Guess Wat I'm Really Wanna Know Are The Heads On My Crown Pi Or Not
1. There is a forum for 'non mustangs', you may get better response there..

2. just buy a 5.0 Crate motor and drop it in.. should work.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
i am pretty sure pi heads started in 99 but...... that was for stangs and i don't know if the crown vics had them being they are made for comfort, i heard they had like 240hp and the stangs had like 260. ask around.:cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts