Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
yup, I ll take it if you don't want it...:)

Shelby

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

whats the deck height on that and whats it for? Clevland or Windsor?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
At this point, I think the guy is looking at an Eagle rotating assembly that comes with Mahle pistons. Sad to say, I don't think we're going to be putting it together. I suspect we're just going to clean it up and hone it out to the appropriate size.
Sounds like a grenade In a nice block to me... That's like buying a aluminum dart block to put the stock internals in

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
mr. chokebot
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The only thing that worries me is that it's a cast crank. Eagle doesn't offer a forged for this application in any stroke. Scat does.

That being said, it's only a street car, he's not going to be buzzing it too much.

I hope.

Well, you know what they say! Customer is always right!

Except when he's wrong...

I kid. It oughta be pretty good.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
The only thing that worries me is that it's a cast crank. Eagle doesn't offer a forged for this application in any stroke. Scat does.

That being said, it's only a street car, he's not going to be buzzing it too much.

I hope.

Well, you know what they say! Customer is always right!

Except when he's wrong...

I kid. It oughta be pretty good.
Still, u can afford a 6500 block. Now throw a cheap rotater In it?
I was thinking
Diamond
callies or Bryant
With a good self rods oliver etc in such a nice piece, not my money but if I were I'd be regretting it before I ever tightened a main cap

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Dbl post

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Why would you get a block like that for a street cruiser?
When your money has money

·
mr. chokebot
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ya got me. For all I know, he bought the car with it already installed.

Keep in mind, I'm just a machine shop guy. I don't know the history of the car, or even what color it is.

And yea, he's got money. We built him a V8-60 for a USAC Midget a few years ago. He's got a private building at a local road course.

Must be nice :/

1 - 18 of 18 Posts