Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is running welds either draglites or prostars on their car can you please post up some pics please? and what kind of spacer is needed on the front? thanks guys

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
a 7/16th spacer will work just fine

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
i honestly do not have a clue

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
you should buy it. its for sale 485 rwhp and 600 ft lbs of torque on a small hit of the sauce!!!! itll handle more than you can throw at it!!!!

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
hey drgn, when you built your motor did you up the comp. ratio? is it a nitrous motor only or can it be built to go turbo or kb?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you should buy it. its for sale 485 rwhp and 600 ft lbs of torque on a small hit of the sauce!!!! itll handle more than you can throw at it!!!!
if you don't mind me askin,what done to it? pm me if you need to.i know some fellas on other forums are bashful about posting mods in ant threads. thanks

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
its a low compression motor, its right at 8.5:1, i built ot for a blower/turbo setup and jsut never did it. it will make a ton of power with a turbo setup. all that is needed for that, is some fuel mods and the actual fi setup

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
yeah i sold them to the faggot above me. and he got a smoking deal. to bad i got ****ed out of the bogarts i was gonna buy

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
assholes, :nutsto the both of you. i want a set really bad, and a smokin deal was passed that i didnt get in on:mad:. oh well

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
he got em for 600 with everything, and the guy i was buying bogart d10 told me hed wait the couple days for mine to sell so i would have enough money, well 2 days later i went with the money adn he had sold them to someone else instead of letting me have them. i was so freaking pissed off

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
i love the way drgns car looks with those wheels... never seen one that looked that good with them.. kinda makin me wanna get rid of the ole fr500s. ha

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
Yeah I got a smoking deal. Too bad the slicks were shot. But 1000 for the setup is a lot better than over 1500-1700. I think I'll need new front tires soon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts